Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,633 Members 37,687 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Alumania EDGE LINE-BUMPER for Xperia Z2

Tip us?

roninr1c
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default Alumania EDGE LINE-BUMPER for Xperia Z2

Hi all, does anyone know if you can get these cases in the US? or if there is company ships to the US? Haven't been able to find much at all.

Clicky

Thanks in advance.

heara
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by roninr1c View Post
Hi all, does anyone know if you can get these cases in the US? or if there is company ships to the US? Haven't been able to find much at all.

Clicky

Thanks in advance.
+1

kumbangdesa
Old
Thanks Meter 99

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by roninr1c View Post

Clicky

Thanks in advance.

I Think that is just for Docomo line. The volume button is different from our model.
Sony Xperia Z2 D6503 (purple) - Monxdified - Unlock Bootloader - DooMKernel v9
Sony Xperia Z1 C6903 (purple) - Unlock Bootloader - iHackers v4.1 Minimal - DooMKernel v21
Sony Xperia Ion LT28h (red) - Unlock Bootloader - Bungkahe Reloaded - GI Kernel
Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc LT15i (silver) - Unlock Bootloader - Ultimate HD - Lupus Kernel

kngyr
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Hey all I actually emailed them about 2 days ago asking about shipping to Australia, they are fine with international shipping. From what they sent all they require is a name, what you want and pay via PayPal. I'll be making my order soon, cost of shipping is $12USD to aus, if that sheds some light on shipping expense, by way of EMS.

Also I believe there is no difference with model apart from badging, a fellow who has it in the other thread has a international z2 and is located in Taiwan.

cHoLoCoY
Old
Thanks Meter 4
wow,.... that's a really nice case,.... i don't know about paying 72 bucks and plus the $12 for shipping,...

zkyevolved
Old
Thanks Meter 276
Quote:
Originally Posted by cHoLoCoY View Post
wow,.... that's a really nice case,.... i don't know about paying 72 bucks and plus the $12 for shipping,...
I completely agree with you ☺. But regardless, that is one beautiful case. I am looking for a bumper for this phone but I can't afford to pay Thai much for a case. Lol.