Android 5.1 Possibly Coming February 2015

Google released Android 5.0 just over a month ago, and since then Lollipop has been trying to … more

Double Tap to Wake on the Nexus 6 Without Root

A few weeks ago, we featured an app which allowed the Nexus 6 to regain the double tap to wake … more

Make Your Own Heat Sink for the LG Optimus 4X HD

Its not a rare occurrence that performing a resource heavy task on your Android device (e.g. … more

Learn How to Create an Old School Dialer

XDA is not only a great source for custom ROMs, kernels, and various modifications for numerous … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Looking for Product Reviewers - [GEARMAXX Tempered Glass protector]

OP GEARMAXX

17th September 2014, 08:40 PM   |  #71  
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
Probably much too late, but if you have any left, I'd be delighted to do a review, both on the official website and on a little blog I keep up with some friends. See axiostech.uk for examples of my writing.
7th October 2014, 02:40 AM   |  #72  
Flag Braga
Thanks Meter: 15

233 posts
More
Thumbs up My review
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyng98

Probably much too late, but if you have any left, I'd be delighted to do a review, both on the official website and on a little blog I keep up with some friends. See axiostech.uk for examples of my writing.

Wel...check out my Gearmaxx tempered glass review for Z2: http://www.4gnews.pt/pelicula-de-ecr...armaxx-review/
7th October 2014, 04:37 AM   |  #73  
Flag Burlington
Thanks Meter: 201

848 posts
More
As promised, here's a pic of the gearmaxx tempered glass screen protector on my phone. Also have the incipio dual pro case as well. Didn't realize how much pocket lint I had though. Fingerprints still are not attracted to my screen which I love about this protector. Got my dad hooked on it as well, I'm going to have to order one for him now lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1412649176422.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (43.0 KB, 90 views)
File Type: jpg 1412649190610.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (50.9 KB, 77 views)
File Type: jpg 1412649203417.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (44.6 KB, 76 views)
7th October 2014, 11:33 AM   |  #74  
Flag Braga
Thanks Meter: 15

233 posts
More
Smile Nice one
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdithug

As promised, here's a pic of the gearmaxx tempered glass screen protector on my phone. Also have the incipio dual pro case as well. Didn't realize how much pocket lint I had though. Fingerprints still are not attracted to my screen which I love about this protector. Got my dad hooked on it as well, I'm going to have to order one for him now lol

Sure looks nice with the case

BTW check my video of the Gearmxx: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Se-...QcQDCKfVOQu5w\
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
tempered glass screen protector, xperia z2
Previous Thread Next Thread