Recognized Contributor
Flag Guatemala
Thanks Meter: 2,160

1,491 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myself5

yes it will. it's already fully working, I run the testkernel right now as I write this.

Great! Looking forward to it. Also, something strange has been happening with the latest kernel. I'm not able to boot into the recovery installed to the FOTAkernel partition. Is it something missing on the latest kernel or did something changed in order to boot with such recovery?
25th February 2015, 06:32 PM   |  #412  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,047

1,456 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo77

Great! Looking forward to it. Also, something strange has been happening with the latest kernel. I'm not able to boot into the recovery installed to the FOTAkernel partition. Is it something missing on the latest kernel or did something changed in order to boot with such recovery?

I assume you are refering to the MultiROM TWRP recovery ? As posted in previous post the kernel needs to get patched for the newer MR TWRP recoverys as they are compressed with LZMA, which V3 isn't. However V4 will come this week and it will contain the patch
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Myself5 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 12:31 AM   |  #413  
Thanks Meter: 92

489 posts
More
This Kernel is working fine with Resurrection Remix Rom but I can't OC, the phone reboots any suggestions or
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
custom kernel, overclock
Previous Thread Next Thread