[LP/690 rooted][UB only] Restore XReality (Upd 21/03)

Search This thread

_mysiak_

Apr 1, 2009
Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite
Hei bro

Is there any difference after flashing this patch? Some one telling they don't have any difference after flashing this mod.. Can u pls confirm? I am going to flash lolipop pre rooted rom.. Waiting for ur reply...
Yes, I confirm that there is a difference.

Without DRM patch:
No x-reality, no vivid mode, high noise in night photos (green-purple) - it's very easy to confirm, just take a photo in almost complete darkness, it will be full of color noise.

With DRM patch:
x-reality and vivid mode working (easy to confirm again, just switch them on/off and take screenshot of picture from album). Night photos are almost without noise (again, take picture in darkness and you will see :) )

Though I have to say, that I went through time consuming process described in original DRM patch thread several months ago - flashing very old firmware with TA partition, then dirty flashing latest Kitkat ROM, restoring apps with Titanium backup and few days ago I've dirty flashed Lollipop. It was very important to not wipe data partition, as old TA ROM created "something" in data which allowed DRM patch to work. At least this is my experience with restoring DRM features on unlocked bootloader.. :)

Isley_

Mar 11, 2014
Well, I flashed the patch after install AndroPlus Kernel and between Supervivid and X Reality and none I don't see any difference but I think I see some improvement on the camera at the night pictures (noise cancelling)

Rajeev

Recognized Contributor
Nov 24, 2012
Chennai , I N D I A
Xiaomi 13 Pro
Well i just follow the OP instructions but i don't see any different in anywhere.. Not a big problem.. I have my TA backup. Will restore that after lolipop gets working recovery for Locked Bootloader.... Final conclusion. This not working. It may work with some ftf flashing may be...

nreuge

Apr 22, 2013
Saint-Nazaire
Well i just follow the OP instructions but i don't see any different in anywhere.. Not a big problem.. I have my TA backup. Will restore that after lolipop gets working recovery for Locked Bootloader.... Final conclusion. This not working. It may work with some ftf flashing may be...

it's working fine for me.
Cannot figure out why it does not work for some users...

Last edited:

adamkx7xdesire

Jan 2, 2011
I just have to say that it's WORKING (X-Reality)!!!! and I didn't do anything step by step :p
My DRM keys were gone 2 years ago w/o TA backup :p
Now I'm on MX Rom 7.8 LP5.1.1 UB stock kernel Xperia Z1 C6903
All I had to do was flashing mod.zip in recovery and wiping cache...

Thanks dev!

Top Liked Posts