cracked screen

OP kylecummins

4th October 2014, 01:48 AM   |  #21  
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
i have been very lucky with my z2 I work on a construction site and always put it on my tool belt and so far so good, i have drop it a few times too, and so far so good. Hoping it stays like that
9th October 2014, 11:34 PM   |  #22  
OP Member
Flag Edmonton
Thanks Meter: 3

46 posts
More
FINALLY

After 2 months of going back and forth with sony and restoring to filing a complaint with the better business bureau they have FINALLY agreed to fix my z2 under warranty with no charges.

If anyone has issues I recommend using the BBB of NEW YORK (Im in Canada) and filing to the head office of sony in new York, it will get some attention.

I think I'll sell both my Z2s and go to something else.

Nexus 6, Iphone 6+ or possibly a Z3..
10th October 2014, 11:23 AM   |  #23  
Thanks Meter: 72

323 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiGi.

I had this same problem yesterday. I was watching a movie through MHL, turned on my alarm and got to sleep. Next morning screen would not register input, reboot still nothing, then i noticed something in corner of screen, a crack! I am 100% certain that i did not drop the phone or anything, it was just laying on its own pillow next to my head while i was sleeping. Returned it to sony, lets see what their service is like.

Update: After 3 weeks sony was still "waiting on spare parts" T-Mobile NL decided to replace the phone them selves because it was taking sony to long to repair/replace the phone.
Last edited by GiGi.; 10th October 2014 at 11:30 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread