Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,235 Members 52,073 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Saving the SD card file Help

Tip us?

BartRose
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Info 2 Saving the SD card file Help

Hello
I need to redo my phone xperia z2 so that you can save files to the sd memory, I tried already klilku instructions but unfortunately none helped me so I ask you for help, I have captured the root + bootlager blocked.

sorry for the mistakes I use a translator,sorry also for SP-topic in this section is not how you wrong I'm new

Mr.Rô
Old
Thanks Meter 53
There's an xposed module called handle external storage, sounds like that's what you need

DrearierJester1
Old
Thanks Meter 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Rô View Post
There's an xposed module called handle external storage, sounds like that's what you need
I have been using this module but it seems, Move to SD is still not yet in the App Info.

Mr.Rô
Old
Thanks Meter 53
I misunderstood, there is no apps2sd functionality yet, folder mount will allow you to move app data though

BartRose
Old
(Last edited by BartRose; 6th July 2014 at 04:01 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
when it comes to downloading applications, games it saves on phone memory and wants to though applications were stored on sd card or also needs a tutorial for turning internal memory to external memory, I tried already a few tutorials but unfortunately does not help and I have android 4.4

Edit

I tried to do the program Link2SD but unfortunately when creating ext2 partition that is not loaded even in windows, the size of her doing 993 mb while on fat32 gives 59 gb. Adata 64gb card