Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,704 Members 52,731 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

WALKMAN update! (8.4.A.1.4)

Tip us?

davidsonreis
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Lightbulb WALKMAN update! (8.4.A.1.4)

Hi guys!

"Sony Mobile has pushed an update to the WALKMAN application for Xperia devices that moves the build number from 8.3.A.0.7 to 8.4.A.1.4. The 11.4MB update now allows you to get detailed views on your music. A small arrow sits below each track now which brings up a menu allowing you to open the song, add it to a playlist, share it, set it as a ringtone or see the Artist.

The sliding navigation menu has also been changed to feature new icons for the menu items. A new menu item called “My Library” replaces the “Artists“, “Albums” and “Songs” menu items from the previous version. When clicking into My Library you can see all of your music divided by the above three headers. Sony now also allows you to go to Artist and Album from any music item."

Font: Xperia Blog.

Enjoy!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to davidsonreis For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

gm007
Old
Thanks Meter 3406
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=53994907

stanley08
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1595
What I want is for music to keep playing when I clear my recent apps list. I'm OCD to seeing recent apps i'm not using. xD

Sony Xperia Z2 (D6503)
Bootloader Status: UNLOCKED!
ROM: Latest CyanogenMod 11 ROM
Kernel: CM Kernel

Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505
ROM: Stock Germany NG2
Kernel: Googy-Max 3 TW v1.1.1

JOIN THE XPERIA Z2 FACEBOOK GROUP HERE
MAXIMIZE THE BATTERY LIFE OF YOUR ANDROID DEVICE

Retired
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N900), Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9500), Samsung Galaxy S3 (GT-I9300), Samsung Galaxy S2 (GT-I9100), Sony Xperia Arc, Sony Xperia Neo V, HTC Desire HD
The Following User Says Thank You to stanley08 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

christoph_2013
Old
Thanks Meter 27
Still no ''Folder View'' though, why Sony have never added this when so many people want it included is beyond me!

esps
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsonreis View Post
Hi guys!

"Sony Mobile has pushed an update to the WALKMAN application for Xperia devices that moves the build number from 8.3.A.0.7 to 8.4.A.1.4. The 11.4MB update now allows you to get detailed views on your music. A small arrow sits below each track now which brings up a menu allowing you to open the song, add it to a playlist, share it, set it as a ringtone or see the Artist.

The sliding navigation menu has also been changed to feature new icons for the menu items. A new menu item called “My Library” replaces the “Artists“, “Albums” and “Songs” menu items from the previous version. When clicking into My Library you can see all of your music divided by the above three headers. Sony now also allows you to go to Artist and Album from any music item."

Font: Xperia Blog.

Enjoy!
Someone try from XZ forum?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...82&postcount=1

kamalmawa
Old
Thanks Meter 1014
Here is the download link https://mega.co.nz/#!ZIwDkDYI!7CIHSr...DzTgTiexkQ3yCw
Device: Sony Xperia Z2 D6503
ROM: Stock 17.1.1.A.0.438
Kernel: Stock

Old Devices: Galaxy S I9000, Galaxy S3 I9300T, Sony Xperia Z

Xperia Z Australian Firmwares
S3 RIL+Modem Thread
S3 Stock Kernels Thread
The Following User Says Thank You to kamalmawa For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

3mps
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Still not able to use music unlimited through it

TheOnlyIntruder
Old
Thanks Meter 63
I would like scrolling by letter to be implemented or faster two finger scrolling.
Phone History: -
Ericsson A1018s > Ericsson T20e > Nokia 3510i > Motorola V600 > Motorola V3x > Sony Ericsson K800i > Sony Ericsson Xperia X1 > HTC Desire > HTC One X > Sony Xperia Z2 (Current)