Sony to Extend its AOSP Program to Other Devices

Sony will be offering its users the possibility to use AOSP ROMs as an alternative to the … more

Project Ara Smartphone Will Run Modified Android L with Hot Swapping

Project Ara is a very exciting topic–both for hardware and … more

Streamline Android Theme Customization with Graphic Porter

I dont have a custom theme on my Android phone, and the reason for this is because … more

Boost the Brightness of Your Sony Xperia Z1’s LED

I think the last time anyone has ever used a physical torch to find their earphones, … more

WALKMAN update! (8.4.A.1.4)

8th July 2014, 02:43 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Belo Horizonte
Thanks Meter: 3

12 posts
More
Hi guys!

"Sony Mobile has pushed an update to the WALKMAN application for Xperia devices that moves the build number from 8.3.A.0.7 to 8.4.A.1.4. The 11.4MB update now allows you to get detailed views on your music. A small arrow sits below each track now which brings up a menu allowing you to open the song, add it to a playlist, share it, set it as a ringtone or see the Artist.

The sliding navigation menu has also been changed to feature new icons for the menu items. A new menu item called “My Library” replaces the “Artists“, “Albums” and “Songs” menu items from the previous version. When clicking into My Library you can see all of your music divided by the above three headers. Sony now also allows you to go to Artist and Album from any music item."

Font: Xperia Blog.

Enjoy!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to davidsonreis For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th July 2014, 04:09 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 3,414

4,944 posts
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=53994907
8th July 2014, 06:28 PM   |  #3  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Accra, Ghana.
Thanks Meter: 1,671

2,224 posts
More
What I want is for music to keep playing when I clear my recent apps list. I'm OCD to seeing recent apps i'm not using. xD
The Following User Says Thank You to stanley08 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th July 2014, 06:49 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 27

122 posts
Still no ''Folder View'' though, why Sony have never added this when so many people want it included is beyond me!
8th July 2014, 07:44 PM   |  #5  
Flag Dominican Dreams Island
Thanks Meter: 7

44 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsonreis

Hi guys!

"Sony Mobile has pushed an update to the WALKMAN application for Xperia devices that moves the build number from 8.3.A.0.7 to 8.4.A.1.4. The 11.4MB update now allows you to get detailed views on your music. A small arrow sits below each track now which brings up a menu allowing you to open the song, add it to a playlist, share it, set it as a ringtone or see the Artist.

The sliding navigation menu has also been changed to feature new icons for the menu items. A new menu item called “My Library” replaces the “Artists“, “Albums” and “Songs” menu items from the previous version. When clicking into My Library you can see all of your music divided by the above three headers. Sony now also allows you to go to Artist and Album from any music item."

Font: Xperia Blog.

Enjoy!

Someone try from XZ forum?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...82&postcount=1
9th July 2014, 01:21 AM   |  #6  
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 1,029

1,363 posts
More
Here is the download link https://mega.co.nz/#!ZIwDkDYI!7CIHSr...DzTgTiexkQ3yCw
The Following User Says Thank You to kamalmawa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th July 2014, 06:18 PM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 16

22 posts
Still not able to use music unlimited through it
9th July 2014, 06:32 PM   |  #8  
Thanks Meter: 65

208 posts
More
I would like scrolling by letter to be implemented or faster two finger scrolling.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread