Post Reply

DEAL ALERT! Z2 @ Ebay for $599 limited time

OP quailallstar

9th June 2014, 09:06 PM   |  #1  
quailallstar's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 93
 
912 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2007
Donate to Me
More
Just picked up a white Z2! I've been waiting for this deal to come around again and the wait paid off

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221447349158

Get em' while they last!

Deal looks to be dead now.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.jpg
Views:	791
Size:	108.1 KB
ID:	2789678  
Last edited by quailallstar; 12th June 2014 at 04:19 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to quailallstar For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th June 2014, 10:03 PM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Flag Vancouver, BC / Seattle, WA
Thanks Meter: 75
 
410 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by quailallstar

Just picked up a white Z2! I've been waiting for this deal to come around again and the wait paid off

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221447349158

Get em' while they last!

Oh nice!!! never-msrp has them on for sale again! I got mine during the first time around this seller had it for sale.
-----------

Not to hijack the post but since we're talking about Ebay...; Any reliable sellers for the accessories for the Sony headphones?
Last edited by Sango2; 9th June 2014 at 10:17 PM.
9th June 2014, 10:05 PM   |  #3  
quailallstar's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 93
 
912 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2007
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sango2

Oh nice!!! never-msrp has them on for sale again! I got mine during he first time around this seller had it for sale.
-----------

Not to hijack the post but since we're talking about Ebay...; Any reliable sellers for the accessories for the Sony headphones?

What were the contents of your box? Euro or NA charger?
9th June 2014, 10:22 PM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Flag Vancouver, BC / Seattle, WA
Thanks Meter: 75
 
410 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by quailallstar

What were the contents of your box? Euro or NA charger?

The one never-msrp was selling is the HK version. It has the Asia/Europe AC adapter. The seller did include an adapter so I can use it in North America.

I'm not too worried about it, I was thinking of getting a NA charger as a spare so I don't have to deal with a big Euro/Asia AC plug even thou I can use it.
9th June 2014, 10:28 PM   |  #5  
quailallstar's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 93
 
912 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2007
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sango2

The one never-msrp was selling is the HK version. It has the Asia/Europe AC adapter. The seller did include an adapter so I can use it in North America.

I'm not too worried about it, I was thinking of getting a NA charger as a spare so I don't have to deal with a big Euro/Asia AC plug even thou I can use it.

That works for me. I just got the NA charger off ebay for $10 and genuine too.
10th June 2014, 01:22 AM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Flag San Francisco
Thanks Meter: 24
 
194 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Deal is good, but you don't get the noise cancellation earbud and desktop charger.
10th June 2014, 02:16 AM   |  #7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
467 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmingli

Deal is good, but you don't get the noise cancellation earbud and desktop charger.

Do you know a deal that includes?


Sent from my XPERIA using XDA app
10th June 2014, 04:01 AM   |  #8  
irishrally's Avatar
Senior Member
California
Thanks Meter: 501
 
3,317 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2009
This package include the noise canceling headset and DK36 dock:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Sony-Xpe...item4d1b1b8da1

@$599 you can just buy the accessories for about the same price.
Headphones: $55
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sony-MDR-NC1...item338fbde072

Dock: $37
http://www.amazon.com/Genuine-Sony-D.../dp/B00HWUQEZQ
The Following User Says Thank You to irishrally For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th June 2014, 04:14 AM   |  #9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 93
 
1,319 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmingli

Deal is good, but you don't get the noise cancellation earbud and desktop charger.

It absolutely comes with the magnetic dock.

Sent from my D6503 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
10th June 2014, 04:29 AM   |  #10  
irishrally's Avatar
Senior Member
California
Thanks Meter: 501
 
3,317 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by eallan

It absolutely comes with the magnetic dock.

Sent from my D6503 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Don't think so

Box Contents:
Sony Xperia Z2
Headphones (not Noise Canceling model)
MicroUSB Cable
Mains Charger
Documentation

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Xperia Z2 General by ThreadRank