Xperia Z3 wishlist

OP sonyfan12

20th August 2014, 11:55 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 11

155 posts
1. Display screen by SRGB standard or SRGB mode (or better yet automatically switch between color profiles)
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2742538
2. Better sound in the headphones and more powerful
3. OIS
4. Better camera soft (now is not a good detail (for such a large sensor), and the colors are a bit pale
20th August 2014, 12:06 PM   |  #2  
Flag Fortaleza - Ceará
Thanks Meter: 61

378 posts
More
Just stop.
Nothing new will be added.
20th August 2014, 12:26 PM   |  #3  
Flag Birkenhead
Thanks Meter: 801

2,593 posts
More
Personally I hope it's a piece of s@#t having just bought a Z2 I'd like to see that remain king of the hill for a while yet.
Last edited by ghostofcain; 20th August 2014 at 01:22 PM.
20th August 2014, 12:38 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 11

155 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostofcain

piece of s@#t.

its me?
20th August 2014, 03:06 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 12

79 posts
As for the next generation z series, z3 or z4 I would say

1 up to date processor and ram improvement well.
2 screen quality improved not just resolution they have to improved with color production and other factors. Z2 is great but why stop there push it for more
3 thicker phone or retain z2 thickness so that more battery capacity 3500 mah preferably or more if 2k resolution 3,800 is needed and camera sensor bigger, maybe they should start improving camera lens at the back and 5 mp to 8 mp front camera with led flash.
4 front stereo retain and improved audio quality but headphone quality included should be as good as my xperia s. Up today that headphone is the best I used. Maybe xba 2 dual armature will be a dream come true
5 charging dock should be available to all z series and I think it is better to have additional used such as stereo mode even with good quality sound output
6 software improvement from camera from superior mode, faster focus and user interface; video quality; walkman; social life and all other software sony app needs also a better widget. Put some transparent type this is android.
7 sunlight legibility this is a simple and really waterproof but barely see during sunny days is kinda weird. We expect a premium and kinda outdoor user friendly.
8 ois hardware or not we really need a good used of stability of taking video just improved it. The trend now is more people going outdoor and take a video or picture themselves doing even a crazy things such as zip lining or even biking during selfie or taking video. If they can maximized software and have a quality video why would we buy a go pro when we can used our phobe to have a great time taking video.
9 synchronization of all sony product I think all in one software is a good start for mutimedia devices. Cause we don't really like many app each device.
10 improved wifi and gsm reception signal
11 improved hardware connection device such as USB, hdmi and others. I really dont know if z2 is updated well better to say than be sorry
12 stop pushing bigger device. Many consumers have small hands like me im having difficulty using my z2.
13 new physical design we need it now.
14 one thing I observed is we have to choosed different type of packages such as there are package include a good headphone and a dock other headphone only and another dock. And sometimes no dock and cheapskate headset. Really one package is enough to all of us sony make up their mind if they're gonna a package one package is enough.
15 Well to retain pricing, I think sony should have a better value added feature or hardware include to retain competitive China phone such as xiaomi mi4 it cannot justify the introductory price of z2.

Sent from my D6503 using XDA Free mobile app

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

I personally think we should make a bucket list even though they are many leaks almost true. We can tell them we want this and that maybe after z3 they will give them. Let's say there might be a sony marketing employees here reading and got an idea to put it in the next product series.

Sent from my D6503 using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread