Z2 camera battery

Search This thread

Akhayev

Nov 9, 2013
OnePlus 7 Pro
OnePlus 8T
Hello i am new here.. I had lg g3 and i sold it and bought z2.. I found that g3's camera and battery was much better than z2.. I dunno if i missed something or the g3 much better than z2

sirwanesmail

Nov 1, 2014
In your opinion is the lg g3 better or the z2 is a beetrr smartphone all around?

Sent from my SM-N910H using XDA Free mobile app

jigna

Dec 16, 2010
I went from g3 to z2 as well and thought the same thing, g3 takes great shots when there's a lot of sunlight and it tends to sharpen the pictures more. The z2 is more subtle in the picture that it takes.

Video on the other hand, comparing videos from both phones, the z2 is better.

Overall performance, z2 is better again. There's strange intermittent lag on the g3, you don't get any lag on the z2. The way I see it, the z2 is basically a Nexus 5 with an awesome camera

Reactions: sirwanesmail

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I went from g3 to z2 as well and thought the same thing, g3 takes great shots when there's a lot of sunlight and it tends to sharpen the pictures more. The z2 is more subtle in the picture that it takes.

Video on the other hand, comparing videos from both phones, the z2 is better.

Overall performance, z2 is better again. There's strange intermittent lag on the g3, you don't get any lag on the z2. The way I see it, the z2 is basically a Nexus 5 with an awesome camera