Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,802,856 Members 38,767 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

does z2 has touch problems?

Tip us?

Waynder
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default does z2 has touch problems?

im now on z1... and i have that problem when touch screen takes life of its on and starts to go around -.-

same thing is on z1s and z2 tablet...

how about z2 the phone?

so far so good?

ajai_dev
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Any liquid on screen creates this problem for me with th Z2. It does not matter if its moister, sweat or rain drops they make the screen cray cray only way out is to wipe the screen.

effective
Old
Thanks Meter 70
Not only..when i chat more than 20 minutes some of my finger touches are not recognized and i must to touch the screen with my other hand to rec.it.. its strange.. .314.. hope Sony will fix it. (hope its not something with the metal frame and sensor confusion).
Xperia Z2 - RooTeD : Bootloader - Locked : Stock 4.4.2 for now (:
Xperia ZR - Bootloader - Unlocked - BE-2 Saved - CyanogenMod 11 - 4.4.4 - RooTeD - cWm
Xperia X8 - Bootloader - Unlocked : 10w47 - Kernel : Alfs 10 - RoM : GDX v 31b - Max : 748MhZ

knoxploration
Old
Thanks Meter 590
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajai_dev View Post
Any liquid on screen creates this problem for me with th Z2. It does not matter if its moister, sweat or rain drops they make the screen cray cray only way out is to wipe the screen.
This is true of every capacitive touch screen I have ever used.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
Head of an Android household: HTC One X+ International 64GB, HTC One X International 32GB, Google Nexus 10, two hopelessly unstable Asus Eee Pad Transformers (32GB and 16GB, each with keyboard docks; remember -- friends don't let friends buy Asus), Samsung Galaxy Ace, and a Fuhu Nabi 2.

El.Guaje
Old
Thanks Meter 97
I owned Z2 and Z2 Tab. If you leave so munch oil or finger-print on your screen it will cause touch problem, wipe out and everything is fine.

You may try tempered glass or mate screen protector to reduce this problem.

dberladyn
Old
Thanks Meter 6
This is exactly why I never wanted to give up my slide out keyboard phone. I wish more people were like me, I kept holding out for someone to make a respectable keyboard phone but I guess there's no market. I am not a fan of using the touch screen for entering text and numbers. Today was a prime example, my morning was rushed and I am fumbling to try an enter a new hires phone number. So frustrating, I swear it was the 15th try that I finally got it! Here I am fumbling with a phone while trying to direct workers to their tasks and deal with production and management at the same time.
The Following User Says Thank You to dberladyn For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Waynder
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by dberladyn View Post
This is exactly why I never wanted to give up my slide out keyboard phone. I wish more people were like me, I kept holding out for someone to make a respectable keyboard phone but I guess there's no market. I am not a fan of using the touch screen for entering text and numbers. Today was a prime example, my morning was rushed and I am fumbling to try an enter a new hires phone number. So frustrating, I swear it was the 15th try that I finally got it! Here I am fumbling with a phone while trying to direct workers to their tasks and deal with production and management at the same time.
still holding ontu my n900 and n950... my z1 died and got new under warranty... wanna sell it and go for z2 if it doesnt have touch problems like z1...

rocking n950 for now...

izeex
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default yes it does

thats my z2 has ghost touch i dunno what to do to fix it yet