Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,174 Members 35,990 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

CWM Recovery 6.0 and firmware .323

Tip us?
 
Xikisan
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 6
Join Date: Sep 2013
Default CWM Recovery 6.0 and firmware .323

Hi to everybody,

I purchased my new Z2 on saturday and I update it to 17.1.2.A.0.323 (lastest firmware by Companion PC)
Yesterday, I rooted it and I would install the CWM.
My question is.. There is a CWM avaliable for 323 firmware??

Thank you!
Best regards
 
Envious_Data
Old
#2  
Envious_Data's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 843
Posts: 2,154
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Imagination

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xikisan View Post
Hi to everybody,

I purchased my new Z2 on saturday and I update it to 17.1.2.A.0.323 (lastest firmware by Companion PC)
Yesterday, I rooted it and I would install the CWM.
My question is.. There is a CWM avaliable for 323 firmware??

Thank you!
Best regards
for 323 firmware no


this may work however for all firmwares
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2785598


Hi there

"Music Makes me forget the traumas that plague my mind. Music is the cure to a normaly unfixable problem"
-Nozomi Yamauchi

http://envious.host-my-rom.eu/
Credits to zantekk for the WebSpace


Deviant Art page
http://enviousdata.deviantart.com/
 
Xikisan
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 6
Join Date: Sep 2013
[emoji29] [emoji29] oh..

Well, anyone knows if the TWRP works fine on this firmware??
 
Envious_Data
Old
#4  
Envious_Data's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 843
Posts: 2,154
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Imagination

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xikisan View Post
[emoji29] [emoji29] oh..

Well, anyone knows if the TWRP works fine on this firmware??
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2785598

this should work and contains all 3 main known recoveries


Hi there

"Music Makes me forget the traumas that plague my mind. Music is the cure to a normaly unfixable problem"
-Nozomi Yamauchi

http://envious.host-my-rom.eu/
Credits to zantekk for the WebSpace


Deviant Art page
http://enviousdata.deviantart.com/
The Following User Says Thank You to Envious_Data For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Xikisan
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 6
Join Date: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envious_Data View Post
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2785598

this should work and contains all 3 main known recoveries
Thank you so much!!! [emoji7]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes