Originally Posted by Strif3
Heloo i want to buy the z2 (coming from lg g2) but i am a little concerned about buying this phone:
1. How bad does this phone heat up will this affect the back glass by cracking or lifting the glass because of the heat genereated.
2.will the phone shut off if the temperature is to high.
3.how bad is the magnetic port loose.
4. How does the glass manage scratches and how shaterproof is it?
I hope you can answer my questions, my bigest concern is the heat makeing the phone unusable and the back glass adeshive working the glass.
1) If you manage to buy the "lemon" which heats up, you can probably get lots of problems related to overheating, which may be the cracked glass and others. I would say it is a small percentage of Z2's, though. Majority of people who have a good phone just don't bother to come here and praise how great it is.
2) Mine did not overheat to the point of shut down, the warmest it got was CPU around 65 degrees and battery 44.5 degrees Ceslius. This was when I was shooting a timelapse in the sun of a rising sun, an hour of footage and surrounding temperature of around 23 degrees Celsius.
3) Mine is not loose, I have been using my magnetic charging for one week and no problems so far.
4) Mine has not managed to scratch and will not be. I have never scratched any screen of any of my phones and I had Samsung Galaxies, HTC ONe and all kept in pockets.
Your questions are too paranoid, like everyone had those problems with their phones... Keep in mind 95-98% of all phones are just fine...