Benchmark Results: S6 Obliterates M9, What Happened?

The post Benchmark Results: S6 Obliterates M9, What Happened? appeared first on … more

True Silent Mode for Lollipop – XDA Xposed Tuesday

The post True Silent Mode for Lollipop XDA Xposed Tuesday appeared first on … more

List of Edge Panel Compatible Apps

more

Google Announces Plans for Projects Titan, Loon and Link

The post Google Announces Plans for Projects Titan, Loon and Link appeared first on … more

speaker sound problem: I need HELP

OP morgy82

12th July 2014, 03:48 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

15 posts
Hi guys!!! I have this great smartphone but I have a big problem and I'd like to know the cause.
I have done the root of my phone and than i have installed olokos's mod ([SOUNDMOD]Both speakers while incoming call + headphones boost )
In the fiist moment, the person that I called hears his voice like an echos. ( i have done a mistake: I have installed the wrong mod) i have done the backup restore and than I have put my backup rom.
now every person that talks with me or hears my voice like it is hoarse or as if I put a hand in front of the speaker . how is it possible???
according to you is, it a harware issue or i need to set my phone? is there an app?

thanks a lot

ps Sorry for my english! I am italian!!!
12th July 2014, 04:24 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 102

538 posts
More
It's software, update to 438 if not already, if problem persists disable noise suppression and/or voice enhancement, should be fine then
12th July 2014, 06:31 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

15 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Rô

It's software, update to 438 if not already, if problem persists disable noise suppression and/or voice enhancement, should be fine then

thanks a lot.I have already tried to disable these 2 options, but it is really bad.
12th July 2014, 07:24 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member

15 posts
I have done a test. I have inserted this code: *#*#7378423#*#* . i tested the microfone. my voice is clean!!!It's no hardware
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread