Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,832 Members 50,960 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

speaker sound problem: I need HELP

Tip us?

morgy82
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default speaker sound problem: I need HELP

Hi guys!!! I have this great smartphone but I have a big problem and I'd like to know the cause.
I have done the root of my phone and than i have installed olokos's mod ([SOUNDMOD]Both speakers while incoming call + headphones boost )
In the fiist moment, the person that I called hears his voice like an echos. ( i have done a mistake: I have installed the wrong mod) i have done the backup restore and than I have put my backup rom.
now every person that talks with me or hears my voice like it is hoarse or as if I put a hand in front of the speaker . how is it possible???
according to you is, it a harware issue or i need to set my phone? is there an app?

thanks a lot

ps Sorry for my english! I am italian!!!

Mr.Rô
Old
Thanks Meter 53
It's software, update to 438 if not already, if problem persists disable noise suppression and/or voice enhancement, should be fine then

morgy82
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Rô View Post
It's software, update to 438 if not already, if problem persists disable noise suppression and/or voice enhancement, should be fine then
thanks a lot.I have already tried to disable these 2 options, but it is really bad.

morgy82
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I have done a test. I have inserted this code: *#*#7378423#*#* . i tested the microfone. my voice is clean!!!It's no hardware