Ask a question

No registration required

Firmwire question

OP Croize

31st August 2014, 08:44 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 32

381 posts
So im going to try to flash my first rom, So im going to do a fresh install before, But i cant figure out what firmwire im getting :S ? My country is not there, D6503 is my phone.. Can i just take any unbranded or .. :s ?
31st August 2014, 08:55 AM   |  #2  
Flag Kuwait
Thanks Meter: 44

270 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Croize

So im going to try to flash my first rom, So im going to do a fresh install before, But i cant figure out what firmwire im getting :S ? My country is not there, D6503 is my phone.. Can i just take any unbranded or .. :s ?

Just check on which firmware you are currently in by going to service menu.. You have to press *#*#7378423#*#* and then go to "Software Info" and look for Customization Version section.

You may install any unbranded firmware which matches your model (D6503). Visit http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2759934 for more info.
31st August 2014, 08:59 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 32

381 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanDS

Just check on which firmware you are currently in by going to service menu.. You have to press *#*#7378423#*#* and then go to "Software Info" and look for Customization Version section.

You may install any unbranded firmware which matches your model (D6503). Visit http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2759934 for more info.

Thanks m8 Was the nordic =) Any benefits of taking any else?
31st August 2014, 01:54 PM   |  #4  
Flag Kuwait
Thanks Meter: 44

270 posts
More
Not really... Some customization numbers may get faster updates whereas some may not.

Most of the people including myself are using German unbranded as it's believed to get faster updates.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread