GPS Not working at all, any fix will be appreciated

2nd July 2014, 11:39 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
The GPS in my phone is not working at all..I rooted the phone the next day i got it...I didn't check if the gps was working before root because without rooting i was not able to restore data from old phone. And when I finally restored the data and just started exploring the new features..I noticed that its not getting gps fix at all...

There was no fix after even after 10 mins..4 satellites is the max i got. Tested via GPS Status app

Please someone help me out.
Last edited by prats69; 2nd July 2014 at 11:45 AM. Reason: forgot to add image
3rd July 2014, 07:58 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 6

98 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by prats69

The GPS in my phone is not working at all..I rooted the phone the next day i got it...I didn't check if the gps was working before root because without rooting i was not able to restore data from old phone. And when I finally restored the data and just started exploring the new features..I noticed that its not getting gps fix at all...

There was no fix after even after 10 mins..4 satellites is the max i got. Tested via GPS Status app

Please someone help me out.

Well, you got 4 satellites... How many satellites do you want your phone to connect so you'd consider your phone doesn't have a GPS issue?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread