Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,422 Members 43,131 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

GPS Not working at all, any fix will be appreciated

Tip us?

prats69
Old
(Last edited by prats69; 2nd July 2014 at 11:45 AM.) Reason: forgot to add image
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy GPS Not working at all, any fix will be appreciated

The GPS in my phone is not working at all..I rooted the phone the next day i got it...I didn't check if the gps was working before root because without rooting i was not able to restore data from old phone. And when I finally restored the data and just started exploring the new features..I noticed that its not getting gps fix at all...

There was no fix after even after 10 mins..4 satellites is the max i got. Tested via GPS Status app

Please someone help me out.

V4LKyR
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by prats69 View Post
The GPS in my phone is not working at all..I rooted the phone the next day i got it...I didn't check if the gps was working before root because without rooting i was not able to restore data from old phone. And when I finally restored the data and just started exploring the new features..I noticed that its not getting gps fix at all...

There was no fix after even after 10 mins..4 satellites is the max i got. Tested via GPS Status app

Please someone help me out.
Well, you got 4 satellites... How many satellites do you want your phone to connect so you'd consider your phone doesn't have a GPS issue?