Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,579 Members 43,517 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Need help on native radio app

Tip us?
 
pena_leve
Old
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 72
Join Date: Aug 2004
Default Need help on native radio app

My radio app doesnt have no sound att all.
Radio doesnt work.
I've allready reinstalled the tft but still no sound
Any help wanted
Thanks
IOS and Android user
 
giancaleone
Old
#2  
giancaleone's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 49
Posts: 105
Join Date: Jul 2008
Which version of ROM do you have installed. I had the same problem with .55 but the .314 fix it.
If you have already installed the .314 try to cancel data of application in setting menu
 
pena_leve
Old
#3  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 72
Join Date: Aug 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by giancaleone View Post
Which version of ROM do you have installed. I had the same problem with .55 but the .314 fix it.
If you have already installed the .314 try to cancel data of application in setting menu
Thanks for the answer. I am On 314 already. How do i cancel data On the app?
Thanks again
IOS and Android user
 
giancaleone
Old
#4  
giancaleone's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 49
Posts: 105
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by pena_leve View Post
Thanks for the answer. I am On 314 already. How do i cancel data On the app?
Thanks again
Setting -> App -> All (should be different I'm in Italy)
Find Radio FM and try to cancel data and cache.
 
pena_leve
Old
#5  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 72
Join Date: Aug 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by giancaleone View Post
Setting -> App -> All (should be different I'm in Italy)
Find Radio FM and try to cancel data and cache.
Done that but no results whatsoever.
Any other thoughts?
Onde again thanks
IOS and Android user
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes