FORUMS

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

Optimize Battery Life with This Useful App

Battery life is an important aspect of your smartphone, especially if you use it for more … more

The OnePlus 2 & The Year of Smartphone Compromises

We are very close to entering the last third of 2015, and we have now seen many of … more

OnePlus 2 Teardown, Major Android Vulnerability – XDA TV

The OnePlus 2 has been officially released. That and much more news is … more

Best Camera setting for Z2

21 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By Criminal.K, Junior Member on 14th January 2015, 06:37 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
What is best Camera setting for Z2? superior auto with 8MP? superior auto 20.7MP? other camera app? some tweaks?

I'm not good at taking picture like manual mode.....

14th January 2015, 09:02 PM |#2  
Recognized Contributor
Imagination
Thanks Meter: 2,112

Donate to Me
More
not exactly a best setting

you have to adjust your Exposure,ISO,metering and white balance accordingly to where you are and your surroundings
15th January 2015, 02:56 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 27

More
I can't see a difference in 20 vs 8. Even cropping and zooming in every thing looks the same.
16th January 2015, 12:05 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Wink try this
There isn't a real settings (depends on situation if you are). Well 20.7 megapixels in superior auto is usefull in certain situation, because this mode use the scene mode and high iso settings(over 800) in certain situations. In manual mode those thigs are locked in 20.7 megapixels. In low light situations, for example it's very usefull . Some 3rd party apps unlocked some scenes,iso mode in 20.7 megapixels. I suggest to you procapture(the quality of image in 100% is amazing,night mode strangely increased it),a better camera and camaringo For front camera i think is better to use in most cases the sony camera....the images are less noisy BONUS(if you would a boost in image quality,it's the same in every android. ): You can also mod build.prop to have 100% image quality or mod memcap of image...but i suggest to search on internet for this, if you can try
EDIT: Oh i forgot, i suggest you to use mult autofocus and muti methering in manual camera with camera button for best photo!
Last edited by djgigi94; 16th January 2015 at 05:08 PM. Reason: another advice who i forgot
28th January 2015, 01:48 AM |#5  
Flag Kuching
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Why i cannot manually choose the iso i want to take photo with other apps, i know what i am doing using ISO100 suddenly it become ISO800 when i hit the shutter.
My Z2 is rooted but still locked bootloader.
28th January 2015, 03:12 PM |#6  

More
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by finchuck

Why i cannot manually choose the iso i want to take photo with other apps, i know what i am doing using ISO100 suddenly it become ISO800 when i hit the shutter.
My Z2 is rooted but still locked bootloader.

I don't know...it's a sony drm limitation? I advice you to use for iso modification , the stock manual camera for other things, the 3rd party apps the results are also really great
28th January 2015, 04:33 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 34

More
I have a question,wanted to create a thread for it but thought i can just ask here,though i might as well go ahead to create the thread if i dont get the answer here.

Is there a way to tweak/modify/change the functionality of the camera button i.e to change the camera which the camera button launches,say from stock to any third party app? I think the ProCapture is a good one
28th January 2015, 04:41 PM |#8  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdl

I have a question,wanted to create a thread for it but thought i can just ask here,though i might as well go ahead to create the thread if i dont get the answer here.

Is there a way to tweak/modify/change the functionality of the camera button i.e to change the camera which the camera button launches,say from stock to any third party app? I think the ProCapture is a good one

If you talk of lockscreen ,i use snaplock lockscreen...there is a option to set deafult camera if you talk of phisical button...i alredy have this option to choose any camera apps. I use EXR.Freedom 1.8.
28th January 2015, 05:51 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djgigi94

If you talk of lockscreen ,i use snaplock lockscreen...there is a option to set deafult camera if you talk of phisical button...i alredy have this option to choose any camera apps. I use EXR.Freedom 1.8.

You talking about this? http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...fects-t2874676 Is it some rom or mod or something?
28th January 2015, 06:56 PM |#10  

More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdl

You talking about this? http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...fects-t2874676 Is it some rom or mod or something?

It's a good rom with 3.12 base (the 1.8 i downloaded directly in chinese forum...whith help of google translate eheheh...but in the last page of that topic there is the link ) . The fact of camera button of my rom is related because i don't use stock lockscreen If i use stock lockscreen,camera button open only stock camera. Try snaplock lockscreen(you can find this in playstore) .
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread