Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,607 Members 52,318 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Huge font in facebook ?

Tip us?
 
Hogyoku
Old
#1  
Hogyoku's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 33
Posts: 147
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Manchester
Default Huge font in facebook ?

A couple of days ago ive noticed that the font in my facebook time line was absurdly big at the time i thought i might have been the Rom CM11 with the pi Theme but when i switched back to stock the font remaind even after i reinstald the app .... anyone knows how to fix this ?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (01-54pm, Jul 14, 2014).jpg
Views:	38
Size:	167.6 KB
ID:	2850723  

I'm not lazy, Iím energy efficient
[Past devices]
 
> Galaxy tab, BB PlayBook, Galaxy tab 2 7.0, Galaxy tab 8.9, Asus transformer Tf 300t + dock, Ipad mini, Galaxy note, Galaxy s player 5, BB Curve 8520 + 9320, Galaxy s, Nokia e71 ,Nokia Lumia 700, Samsung galaxy nexus, HTC one x, Google lg nexus 4, Oppo Find 5, Google nexus 7, Xperia Z Ultra, Microsoft surface RT, Oppo N1, Nexus 5, HTC M8, [Current devices] > Nexus 7 2013 Xperia Z2 , <
 
ankit7070
Old
#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 12
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Noida

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Is this with Facebook App only?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogyoku View Post
A couple of days ago ive noticed that the font in my facebook time line was absurdly big at the time i thought i might have been the Rom CM11 with the pi Theme but when i switched back to stock the font remaind even after i reinstald the app .... anyone knows how to fix this ?
Is this with FB app only? Can you check for other apps including twitter to check font?
 
Hogyoku
Old
#3  
Hogyoku's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 33
Posts: 147
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Manchester
Quote:
Originally Posted by ankit7070 View Post
Is this with FB app only? Can you check for other apps including twitter to check font?
Only with Facebook twitter and every other app are just fine?

Sent from my Xperia Z2 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1405348182946.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	58.5 KB
ID:	2850806  

I'm not lazy, Iím energy efficient
[Past devices]
 
> Galaxy tab, BB PlayBook, Galaxy tab 2 7.0, Galaxy tab 8.9, Asus transformer Tf 300t + dock, Ipad mini, Galaxy note, Galaxy s player 5, BB Curve 8520 + 9320, Galaxy s, Nokia e71 ,Nokia Lumia 700, Samsung galaxy nexus, HTC one x, Google lg nexus 4, Oppo Find 5, Google nexus 7, Xperia Z Ultra, Microsoft surface RT, Oppo N1, Nexus 5, HTC M8, [Current devices] > Nexus 7 2013 Xperia Z2 , <
 
teky
Old
#4  
teky's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 58
Posts: 179
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Plymouth
Are you running a dev/beta version of facebook? My brother experienced the same issue on his Nexus 5... he's put it down to running a dev version of facebook.
Phones: HTC Diamond (Dead) | HTC Diamond 2 (dead) | HTC Desire (In a box) | HTC One X (now retired) | Sony Xperia Z2
Tablet: Asus Nexus 7 2012

Sony Xperia Z2 - Lock, stock (smoking barrels) currently
HTC One X - CM11 Nightlies with CM11 kernel
Nexus 7 - CM11 Nightlies with stock CM11 kernel
The Following User Says Thank You to teky For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
dilema
Old
#5  
dilema's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 25
Posts: 234
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Radelaide
Yea I had it too, it's the dev version on Facebook. Fixed on latest update.
Phone - Xperia Z2 D6503: Rooted 17.1.1.A.0.402 with various Xposed bits
Tablet - Xoom: OmniROM bigpart Nightlies Dead
New Tablet - Galaxy Tab 2 7": SOKP
 
Hogyoku
Old
#6  
Hogyoku's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 33
Posts: 147
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Manchester
Quote:
Originally Posted by dilema View Post
Yea I had it too, it's the dev version on Facebook. Fixed on latest update.
Yeah can confirm its back to normal on the latest update !!

I'm not lazy, Iím energy efficient
[Past devices]
 
> Galaxy tab, BB PlayBook, Galaxy tab 2 7.0, Galaxy tab 8.9, Asus transformer Tf 300t + dock, Ipad mini, Galaxy note, Galaxy s player 5, BB Curve 8520 + 9320, Galaxy s, Nokia e71 ,Nokia Lumia 700, Samsung galaxy nexus, HTC one x, Google lg nexus 4, Oppo Find 5, Google nexus 7, Xperia Z Ultra, Microsoft surface RT, Oppo N1, Nexus 5, HTC M8, [Current devices] > Nexus 7 2013 Xperia Z2 , <
 
AlanDS
Old
#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 36
Posts: 231
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Kuwait
Yup.. Its been fixed in today's update.. But video playback error is still present

Sent from my D6503 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Return to Outer Space Outer Space with Ship Up Game

Since the release of Flappy Birds, we’ve had the “fortune” to see … more

Device Review: OnePlus One

Seemingly every day, there are a bunch of new devices being released. Some are budget devices and some are … more

Browse the Internet with the Innovative Atlas Web Browser

For the most part, Chrome, Firefox, and Dolphin Browser have no real rivals among … more

Choose from Over a Thousand Battery Styles with 3Minit Battery Mod

The battery style in stock Android looks pretty dull. It doesn’t … more