FORUMS

Install CM11 ROM wont boot the phone

78 posts
Thanks Meter: 4
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Dear,

i am trying to flash CM11 to Xperia z2 , but whenever i do that , my phone wont recover and i have to use sony's software to repair the software.

anybody installed CM11 snapshot?
 
 
9th August 2014, 02:12 PM |#2  
Envious_Data's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Imagination
Thanks Meter: 2,115
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows of yesterday

Dear,

i am trying to flash CM11 to Xperia z2 , but whenever i do that , my phone wont recover and i have to use sony's software to repair the software.

anybody installed CM11 snapshot?

you need a unlocked bootloader
and my Freind installed and her phone worked fine since she has a unlocked bootloader
9th August 2014, 03:19 PM |#3  
OP Member
Flag Manama/Isa Town
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envious_Data

you need a unlocked bootloader
and my Freind installed and her phone worked fine since she has a unlocked bootloader

i am trying now to unlock it , hopefully i could!
9th August 2014, 07:17 PM |#4  
Envious_Data's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Imagination
Thanks Meter: 2,115
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows of yesterday

i am trying now to unlock it , hopefully i could!

i hope you paid attention to what happens when you unlock, aka warrenty, drm keys blah blah blah
9th August 2014, 11:18 PM |#5  
OP Member
Flag Manama/Isa Town
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envious_Data

i hope you paid attention to what happens when you unlock, aka warrenty, drm keys blah blah blah

yeah i understand . but if you want an awesome ROM like cyanogen i have to do it
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes