Post Reply

[q] samsung s5 rom to z2

OP rizwanalichand

26th August 2014, 05:38 AM   |  #1  
rizwanalichand's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 3
 
23 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
Donate to Me
More
Who can genius to make samsung s5 rom to xperia z2 can possible any one guys.....plz??
26th August 2014, 05:49 AM   |  #2  
Envious_Data's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Imagination
Thanks Meter: 1,036
 
2,539 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rizwanalichand

Who can genius to make samsung s5 rom to xperia z2 can possible any one guys.....plz??

its unlikely to happen but given the attention the Z2 has its still a posibility

try Messaging a dev who can be found here in the development section
26th August 2014, 03:49 PM   |  #3  
Jhon998's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag UAE - Abu Dhabi.
Thanks Meter: 49
 
409 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envious_Data

its unlikely to happen but given the attention the Z2 has its still a posibility

try Messaging a dev who can be found here in the development section



The dev who ported opo to z2 may help
26th August 2014, 05:45 PM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Flag Calgary
Thanks Meter: 86
 
415 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rizwanalichand

Who can genius to make samsung s5 rom to xperia z2 can possible any one guys.....plz??

I think you might be the only person who would flash it, lol. Samsung ROM's suck in my opinion.
The Following User Says Thank You to blyndfyre For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th August 2014, 07:50 PM   |  #5  
SWEagle's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Machico
Thanks Meter: 54
 
303 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by blyndfyre

I think you might be the only person who would flash it, lol. Samsung ROM's suck in my opinion.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Xperia Z2 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank