Open War for Open Android: Antitrust for Cyanogen?

Android and openness is something we talk about all the time, but the recent … more

What Do You Do with All of Your Old Photos?

Smartphone cameras have advanced so tremendously over the past few years that they have … more

Diving into the April 2015 Material Design Update

Before the release of Android 5.0 Lollipop, the Holo Design guidelines served as the … more

New Cyanogen Partnerships Bring Privacy Concerns

New Privacy concerns have emerged regarding Cyanogen’s latest announcements, … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Q stream movies

4th September 2014, 02:45 PM |#1  
Croize's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 32
 
384 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Heya , I would like to ask all of you about this =) When you guys stream movies from websites ( if you do ) how many % per hour do you use ? Are u stock rooted?? Etc .. Me, Started a movie, After a full charge i used 2 % during 6 mins =/ Doesnt seem good to me, But then again i didnt debloat phone yet, If you did, post results
 
 
5th September 2014, 12:59 AM |#2  
Envious_Data's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Imagination
Thanks Meter: 1,971
 
4,213 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Croize

Heya , I would like to ask all of you about this =) When you guys stream movies from websites ( if you do ) how many % per hour do you use ? Are u stock rooted?? Etc .. Me, Started a movie, After a full charge i used 2 % during 6 mins =/ Doesnt seem good to me, But then again i didnt debloat phone yet, If you did, post results

on cm11 it was about 9% in 2hrs
stock debloated and deodexed was %36 in 2hr
envi-rom modified with crystalized gapps 11% in 2hrs

all max brightness and apropriate battery calibration to factory stat
5th September 2014, 01:08 AM |#3  
Croize's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 32
 
384 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envious_Data

on cm11 it was about 9% in 2hrs
stock debloated and deodexed was %36 in 2hr
envi-rom modified with crystalized gapps 11% in 2hrs

all max brightness and apropriate battery calibration to factory stat

Are there any debloat script for sony z2? I did offline movie watching, Went up to 5.5 hr on 30 % battery
Last edited by Croize; 5th September 2014 at 01:11 AM.
5th September 2014, 01:26 AM |#4  
Envious_Data's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Imagination
Thanks Meter: 1,971
 
4,213 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Croize

Are there any debloat script for sony z2? I did offline movie watching, Went up to 5.5 hr on 30 % battery

not that i know of that are safe for z2
5th September 2014, 01:31 AM |#5  
Croize's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 32
 
384 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envious_Data

not that i know of that are safe for z2

Whata shame.. Dont know what to debloat to get better battery hehe, Thanks m8
5th September 2014, 01:54 AM |#6  
Envious_Data's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Imagination
Thanks Meter: 1,971
 
4,213 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Croize

Whata shame.. Dont know what to debloat to get better battery hehe, Thanks m8

try removing any google apps you dont use or try using xposed with xposed module nlpwakeunbouncer or something like that

google apps cause alot of battery loss and the xpose module fixes that
5th September 2014, 01:47 PM |#7  
Croize's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 32
 
384 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envious_Data

try removing any google apps you dont use or try using xposed with xposed module nlpwakeunbouncer or something like that

google apps cause alot of battery loss and the xpose module fixes that

Found it Can you recommend somthing else that effect battery ALOT ?
Last edited by Croize; 5th September 2014 at 04:54 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes