The Battery Behind the Samsung S6 and S6 Edge

more

Samsung S6 and S6 Edge Performance

more

Samsung Unveils Its Mobile Payment Solution, Samsung Pay

The post Samsung Unveils Its Mobile Payment Solution, Samsung Pay appeared first on … more

Alcatel’s New Flagship: The OneTouch Idol 3

The post Alcatel’s New Flagship: The OneTouch Idol 3 appeared first on … more
Post Reply

recovery mode issue

OP ron31

31st August 2014, 06:06 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag milton ont
Thanks Meter: 32
 
363 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
More
ive bieng trying for 5 hours now i cant get my z2 to go into recovery i installed the 1 click recovery that i got from this site it says when its done it was succesfull but can t put phone in recovery when i power up theres no light that come on so i can push volume to go to recovery ive install super user also i use root checker it says its rooted im on build #17.1.2.A.0.314 and my phone is d6503 and bootloader is unlocked. any help would be great.im use of samsung gs4 i just switched .thanks to anubody that can help
31st August 2014, 06:12 AM   |  #2  
Envious_Data's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Imagination
Thanks Meter: 1,887
 
4,035 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ron31

ive bieng trying for 5 hours now i cant get my z2 to go into recovery i installed the 1 click recovery that i got from this site it says when its done it was succesfull but can t put phone in recovery when i power up theres no light that come on so i can push volume to go to recovery ive install super user also i use root checker it says its rooted im on build #17.1.2.A.0.314 and my phone is d6503 and bootloader is unlocked. any help would be great.im use of samsung gs4 i just switched .thanks to anubody that can help

perhaps this? as it supports Z2 unlike alot of recovery installers
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2785598
31st August 2014, 06:20 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag milton ont
Thanks Meter: 32
 
363 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
More
ive tried that one when i reboot push power button no lights at the top flash so i can push volume up key it just starts up phone
31st August 2014, 06:36 AM   |  #4  
Envious_Data's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Imagination
Thanks Meter: 1,887
 
4,035 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ron31

ive tried that one when i reboot push power button no lights at the top flash so i can push volume up key it just starts up phone

not exactly sure what the problem is and i dont have a phone at all so i cant explore this, try other recoveries found in the development sections
31st August 2014, 06:49 AM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Flag milton ont
Thanks Meter: 32
 
363 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
More
Ya I'll try again in the morning

Sent from my D6503 using XDA Free mobile app
31st August 2014, 08:07 PM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member
Flag milton ont
Thanks Meter: 32
 
363 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
More
i finally got it i redownlaoded dual recovery file for 3rd time and it worked
31st August 2014, 08:08 PM   |  #7  
Croize's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 32
 
381 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by ron31

i finally got it i redownlaoded dual recovery file for 3rd time and it worked

Why you go into recovery that way ? Easier to use an app
31st August 2014, 08:23 PM   |  #8  
OP Senior Member
Flag milton ont
Thanks Meter: 32
 
363 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Croize

Why you go into recovery that way ? Easier to use an app

what app
31st August 2014, 08:57 PM   |  #9  
Croize's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 32
 
381 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by ron31

what app

ALOT of them , just go into google store and search " recovery " or " recovery widget " Or install xposed and get a bigger boot menu where you find a option for recovery aswell

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes