Huawei: A Giant the Western World Should Look Out For

The post Huawei: A Giant the Western World Should Look Out For appeared first on … more

RAVPower RP-WD02 – Android Accessories Review

more

A Look at the Telegram+ Situation

more

Remove Unlocked Warning Message from Moto E 2015

more
Post Reply

red light when charging, red flashing light when trying to turn the phone on

OP David T 19

5th July 2014, 08:20 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 2
 
35 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
More
I just woke up to find my phone off and trying to turn it back on just isn't working.

I don't know what to do here and taking the case off has took off one of the ports on the side.
5th July 2014, 08:34 AM   |  #2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
8 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by David T 19

I just woke up to find my phone off and trying to turn it back on just isn't working.

I don't know what to do here and taking the case off has took off one of the ports on the side.

Sounds like a corrupt boot partition, is your boot loader unlocked? have you recently flashed a boot image?

Reflash with fastboot else use sony's update service to reflash firmware, if that don't work then your phone may be screwed?
5th July 2014, 08:39 AM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 2
 
35 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eViLSt3ve

Sounds like a corrupt boot partition, is your boot loader unlocked? have you recently flashed a boot image?

Reflash with fastboot else use sony's update service to reflash firmware, if that don't work then your phone may be screwed?

I haven't flashed or done anything.

I've stayed well clear of anything like that with this phone.

It is on stock firmware.
5th July 2014, 08:48 AM   |  #4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
8 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Then your best bet is to use sony's update service, I think it is called pc companion and reflash your firmware, it will ask you to hold the down volume button and connect the USB cable and then it will return your phone back to factory. That's all I can think of else return the phone and get them to fix or replace it.
5th July 2014, 09:00 AM   |  #5  
OP Member
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 2
 
35 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
More
alright the phone just came back on by itself but it isn't charging.

Alrighty then.
5th July 2014, 09:03 AM   |  #6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
8 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by David T 19

alright the phone just came back on by itself but it isn't charging.

Alrighty then.

Or yes i guess the red light could also indicate low battery, good thinking
5th July 2014, 09:05 AM   |  #7  
OP Member
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 2
 
35 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
More
and now it is charging because it jumped from 1% to 2%

so ye problem solved I guess I just hope to god I can find a way to put those things covering the charger port and sim card back on.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes