[Q] From S5 to Z2
Hello guys ! I am going to trade my S5 for a Z2. Im doing this not becouse the S5 is a bad phone, but just becouse I am the type of person who gets bored of everything very fast. I have some questions about the Z2 before I get it.
1. How long does it take to charge ? This is very important to me and my S5 just gets the job done as it fully charges in around 1:30 hours.
2. Are there common faults with the phone ? (I changed around 5-6 HTC's becouse of faulty units) Is there something common that I should look for (like the pink camera in case of the HTC)
3. How is the screen holding againts scratches ? My S5 is badly scratched and this drives me crazy.
4.How is the battery life ? Average screen on time ?
5. Does the phone produce much heat ? My S5 is almost never hot, but my HTC One X was like an oven.
6. Do you think that it is worth the upgrade ?
7. I see that the charger which comes with the Z2 is 1.5A. If i use a 2.0A charger will it charge faster or the phone has a maximum of 1.5A ?
..... Nokia 5800 (CFW) (Broken) > Samsung Omnia 7 (UnloCcked and Lost) > HTC One X (Sold) > HTC One M7 (Sold) > Galaxy S5 (Sold) > LG G3 (Stock)
Acer Iconia A500 (Sold) > Kindle Fire HDX 7'' (Full Stock)
iPod Touch 4G (Cracked Screen but still working)