Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Screen problem: black turns dark pink when look slantly?

OP hieuhd93

1st July 2014, 07:47 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 6

80 posts
The problem is mentioned in the title. And when taking a photo with my Z2, the photo looks a little bit pink. But after uploading it on fb or the laptop, the photo looks fine. So I guess the screen is the problem. The screen looks pink especially when taking picture with the dark and white background. Anyone get the same issue (screen) like me? Sorry for my broken english. Thanks.
1st July 2014, 07:51 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Themer
Flag Osijek
Thanks Meter: 5,509

6,754 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hieuhd93

The problem is mentioned in the title. And when taking a photo with my Z2, the photo looks a little bit pink. But after uploading it on fb or the laptop, the photo looks fine. So I guess the screen is the problem. The screen looks pink especially when taking picture with the dark and white background. Anyone get the same issue (screen) like me? Sorry for my broken english. Thanks.

If your pictures look fine on other devices then problem is, of course, in your device.
Cases and screen protectors could cause problems and reflections but that's not it
(it would be visible on all devices)

You can try to calibrate white balance, maybe that helps a bit.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to funky0308 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st July 2014, 11:52 AM   |  #3  
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 63

48 posts
More
Sony has introduced Live Color LED technology on the Z2. This uses green and red phosphor with blue LEDs to create more uniform and brighter color reproduction. Hence the backlight seem to be pink to blue when viewed from an angle.
Its a normal behaviour
The Following User Says Thank You to MaddMee For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread