FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

[Q] screen protector needed ?

58 posts
Thanks Meter: 4
 
By anamul.quader, Member on 2nd July 2014, 06:48 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
does xperia z2 need screen protector ? what happens if we use it ?

thnx
 
 
2nd July 2014, 10:59 PM |#2  
Envious_Data's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Imagination
Thanks Meter: 2,123
 
Donate to Me
More
Im not using a screen protector and i havent noticed any scratches yet

Nothing happens when you use one, phone acts normal

Sent from my D6503 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
3rd July 2014, 02:40 AM |#3  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
never for front, i only use film for the back
3rd July 2014, 08:26 AM |#4  
sensei_sai's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Somewhere in Provence
Thanks Meter: 41
 
More
As after one week of use I get a little micro scratch on my screen, I put a Spiegel glass on it and now I'm very happy with it! the screen still respond very well, and the oleophobic coating of the spiegel if far better than Sony's one.
3rd July 2014, 05:41 PM |#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 193
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by anamul.quader

does xperia z2 need screen protector ? what happens if we use it ?

thnx

Yes and nothing if you purchase a quality known brand.

Ryland
3rd July 2014, 06:22 PM |#6  
OP Member
Flag riyadh
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sensei_sai

As after one week of use I get a little micro scratch on my screen, I put a Spiegel glass on it and now I'm very happy with it! the screen still respond very well, and the oleophobic coating of the spiegel if far better than Sony's one.

did you take off sonys default screen protector and then put a SPIGEL GLASS on it ?
3rd July 2014, 07:06 PM |#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by anamul.quader

did you take off sonys default screen protector and then put a SPIGEL GLASS on it ?

Unlike the Z1, the Z2 does not have a screen protector anymore.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
xperia z2
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes