Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,541 Members 52,498 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Stock launcher or Custom?

Tip us?

rickyt1978
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Nova Launcher definitely. Change icons, change transitions, change rows and columns, have more dock pages, landscape mode.......love it
The Following User Says Thank You to rickyt1978 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sarobi
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyt1978 View Post
Nova Launcher definitely. Change icons, change transitions, change rows and columns, have more dock pages, landscape mode.......love it
If someone likes above mentioned candies - you also can give a try to Action Launcher, it's very good and stable launcher, I recommend it.

alinghi100
Old
Thanks Meter 57
Nova too here

Inviato dal mio D6503 utilizzando Tapatalk

Phone:Sony Xperia Z2 D6503
Rom: D650X ★ monxDIFIED™ ★ SIRIUZ2™
Kernel: Stock
Xposed Mods: Gravity Box + Greenify etc
The Following User Says Thank You to alinghi100 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rnluna
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I am using apex launcher two years later or more, but I tested nova launcher and I like more than apex.
Nova finally

Enviado desde mi D6503

bryanhayn
Old
Thanks Meter 37
I stayed on the stock Z2 launcher for the longest time and just yesterday made the switch to Nova Prime. I used Nova on many of my previous phones and loved it, but stayed with stock on the Z2 because it was simple and fast. Now with Nova I have both double tap to wake and double tap to sleep
Not that you care, but my phone history: Samsung SGH-N105, SGH-S105, Sony Ericsson T68i, Nokia 3650, 3220, Motorola SLVR L7, Blackberry Pearl 8100, original iPhone, 3G, 3GS, & 4, Samsung Galaxy SII Skyrocket, SIII, Note 2, HTC One, LG G2 & Pebble watch, Sony Xperia Z2 & LG G Watch (current)
The Following User Says Thank You to bryanhayn For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

arrrgh
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Tried out Google launcher/Nova and Apex and then went back to stock. With the usual Xposed modules the stock launcher has all the necessary features and it's much faster and smoother than Google launcher.

Sensination
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Talking Nova all the way!!

I think I've never used stock launcher, with custom launcher I can customize the phone the way I like it (to some extent of course).

I can't imagine ever having an iPhone without ability to change something so basic like icons...
The Following User Says Thank You to Sensination For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

pedrothelion
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Miui Express.

Sent from my D6503 using XDA Free mobile app

jakir7
Old
Thanks Meter 2

DONATE TO ME
stock launcher with xposed gem