Firefox OS Architecture and Collaboration Opportunities w/ Asa Dotzler – XDA:DevCon 2014

We were privileged to host many presentations … more

Unofficial Android 4.4 Lands on Three Mediatek Devices

For the last few years, devices with MTK systems-on-chip haven’t received much … more

MultiImagePicker Library for Multiple Image Selection

App developmentcan be done in more than a handful of ways. You can write every single … more

Shoot Troubles, Not Users w/ Alex Boag-Munroe – XDA:DevCon 2014

In presenting the various sessions from XDA:DevCon 2014, weve mainly … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Vibration not working

OP effel_emperor

19th August 2014, 06:26 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
My Xperia Z2 vibration is not working... suddenly it stopped.. I have already done factory reset and turning the phone one and off quite a few times... I would gladly appreciate if someone please suggest me any kind of solutions for this problem... thank you...
19th August 2014, 11:03 PM   |  #2  
Flag Corfu
Thanks Meter: 595

2,133 posts
Donate to Me
More
rma it. There isn't any solution. Unless you open the phone and change vibra mechanism.
The Following User Says Thank You to mariosraptor For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th August 2014, 01:08 AM   |  #3  
Recognized Contributor
Imagination
Thanks Meter: 1,486

3,369 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by effel_emperor

My Xperia Z2 vibration is not working... suddenly it stopped.. I have already done factory reset and turning the phone one and off quite a few times... I would gladly appreciate if someone please suggest me any kind of solutions for this problem... thank you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariosraptor

rma it. There isn't any solution. Unless you open the phone and change vibra mechanism.

or you could send to sony for a free repair as this is known as a manufacturing issue and is covered by sonys 2 year warrenty which comes with all xperias

all you are required to have is proof of purchase and the device its self (also a sony service centre in your country)
The Following User Says Thank You to Envious_Data For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th August 2014, 04:56 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariosraptor

Thanks bro but I dint get you properly... What is rma????
20th August 2014, 05:12 AM   |  #5  

60 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by effel_emperor

Thanks bro but I dint get you properly... What is rma????

Rma is Return merchandise authorization. It just means returning the device to the company for refund, repair or replacement.
20th August 2014, 07:08 AM   |  #6  
Flag Corfu
Thanks Meter: 595

2,133 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envious_Data

or you could send to sony for a free repair as this is known as a manufacturing issue and is covered by sonys 2 year warrenty which comes with all xperias

all you are required to have is proof of purchase and the device its self (also a sony service centre in your country)

That's just what I said with fewer words
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread