Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,194 Members 52,378 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Vibration not working

Tip us?

effel_emperor
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Vibration not working

My Xperia Z2 vibration is not working... suddenly it stopped.. I have already done factory reset and turning the phone one and off quite a few times... I would gladly appreciate if someone please suggest me any kind of solutions for this problem... thank you...

mariosraptor
Old
Thanks Meter 576

DONATE TO ME
rma it. There isn't any solution. Unless you open the phone and change vibra mechanism.
If i have helped you in any way, please hit the, THANKS button!!! Peace!
The Following User Says Thank You to mariosraptor For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Envious_Data
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 855

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by effel_emperor View Post
My Xperia Z2 vibration is not working... suddenly it stopped.. I have already done factory reset and turning the phone one and off quite a few times... I would gladly appreciate if someone please suggest me any kind of solutions for this problem... thank you...
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariosraptor View Post
rma it. There isn't any solution. Unless you open the phone and change vibra mechanism.
or you could send to sony for a free repair as this is known as a manufacturing issue and is covered by sonys 2 year warrenty which comes with all xperias

all you are required to have is proof of purchase and the device its self (also a sony service centre in your country)

Hi there

"Music Makes me forget the traumas that plague my mind. Music is the cure to a normaly unfixable problem"
-Nozomi Yamauchi

http://envious.host-my-rom.eu/
Credits to zantekk for the WebSpace

Deviant Art page
http://enviousdata.deviantart.com/
The Following User Says Thank You to Envious_Data For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

effel_emperor
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariosraptor View Post
Thanks bro but I dint get you properly... What is rma????

bruteoutlawz
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by effel_emperor View Post
Thanks bro but I dint get you properly... What is rma????
Rma is Return merchandise authorization. It just means returning the device to the company for refund, repair or replacement.

mariosraptor
Old
Thanks Meter 576

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envious_Data View Post
or you could send to sony for a free repair as this is known as a manufacturing issue and is covered by sonys 2 year warrenty which comes with all xperias

all you are required to have is proof of purchase and the device its self (also a sony service centre in your country)
That's just what I said with fewer words
If i have helped you in any way, please hit the, THANKS button!!! Peace!