Do You Check for App Updates Regularly?

Do you let app updates happen automatically or do you regularly check for them? We’re … more

Find The Best Apps With Google’s Picks & Other Tricks

The Google Play Store, weighing in with more than 1.4 million apps at last … more

Dynamic Pop for Note 4 (N910T & 910W8)

With the release of the Canadian Lollipop ROM for the Note 4, T-Mobile users can also enjoy the … more

Sunday Debate: Better to Buy Older or Newer Hardware?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on New vs. Old. Come with your opinions and feel … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] Vibration not working

19th August 2014, 05:26 PM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
My Xperia Z2 vibration is not working... suddenly it stopped.. I have already done factory reset and turning the phone one and off quite a few times... I would gladly appreciate if someone please suggest me any kind of solutions for this problem... thank you...
 
 
19th August 2014, 10:03 PM |#2  
mariosraptor's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Corfu
Thanks Meter: 648
 
2,287 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2006
Donate to Me
More
rma it. There isn't any solution. Unless you open the phone and change vibra mechanism.
The Following User Says Thank You to mariosraptor For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th August 2014, 12:08 AM |#3  
Envious_Data's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Imagination
Thanks Meter: 1,977
 
4,221 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by effel_emperor

My Xperia Z2 vibration is not working... suddenly it stopped.. I have already done factory reset and turning the phone one and off quite a few times... I would gladly appreciate if someone please suggest me any kind of solutions for this problem... thank you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariosraptor

rma it. There isn't any solution. Unless you open the phone and change vibra mechanism.

or you could send to sony for a free repair as this is known as a manufacturing issue and is covered by sonys 2 year warrenty which comes with all xperias

all you are required to have is proof of purchase and the device its self (also a sony service centre in your country)
The Following User Says Thank You to Envious_Data For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th August 2014, 03:56 AM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariosraptor

rma it. There isn't any solution. Unless you open the phone and change vibra mechanism.

Thanks bro but I dint get you properly... What is rma????
20th August 2014, 04:12 AM |#5  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
60 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by effel_emperor

Thanks bro but I dint get you properly... What is rma????

Rma is Return merchandise authorization. It just means returning the device to the company for refund, repair or replacement.
20th August 2014, 06:08 AM |#6  
mariosraptor's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Corfu
Thanks Meter: 648
 
2,287 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2006
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envious_Data

or you could send to sony for a free repair as this is known as a manufacturing issue and is covered by sonys 2 year warrenty which comes with all xperias

all you are required to have is proof of purchase and the device its self (also a sony service centre in your country)

That's just what I said with fewer words
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes