OP thelastofmykind

21st August 2014, 02:28 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
California
Thanks Meter: 2

19 posts
More
Hi guys
I have been using this phone for about a month and a half. Its a good phone but I have this minor issue that keeps bugging me. When I use Google maps for navigation the GPS tells me to take the exit. I take. Then it reroutes as if I took the wrong exit. The second is I have a lot of collection of songs. Some albums list the songs alphabetically where as some don't. I even downloaded the poweramp but everything is fine. Just this Walkman app I guess. Is there anyone else experiencing this problem? Any fixes would be appreciated.
21st August 2014, 02:37 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Imagination
Thanks Meter: 1,036

2,539 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelastofmykind

Hi guys
I have been using this phone for about a month and a half. Its a good phone but I have this minor issue that keeps bugging me. When I use Google maps for navigation the GPS tells me to take the exit. I take. Then it reroutes as if I took the wrong exit. The second is I have a lot of collection of songs. Some albums list the songs alphabetically where as some don't. I even downloaded the poweramp but everything is fine. Just this Walkman app I guess. Is there anyone else experiencing this problem? Any fixes would be appreciated.

GPS is noted to have some isses which should be fixed with a upcoming updates
(no fix as of yet)

and walkman albums list alphabeticly unless you have a space or a number, then its listed numericly if there is no letter as the first character of the name
try using a file explorer to rename the folders perhaps?
21st August 2014, 03:03 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
California
Thanks Meter: 2

19 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envious_Data

GPS is noted to have some isses which should be fixed with a upcoming updates
(no fix as of yet)

and walkman albums list alphabeticly unless you have a space or a number, then its listed numericly if there is no letter as the first character of the name
try using a file explorer to rename the folders perhaps?

Thanks for the quick response. I thought the same regarding the Walkman app, but the poweramp lists the same album alphabetically but not the Walkman. It's not that of a big issue but the songs listed alphabetical order looks well organized.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread