Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,684 Members 47,461 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Xperia Z2 .402 firmware updates not showing in US?

Tip us?
 
Anoxymoron
Old
#1  
Anoxymoron's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 7
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Saigon
Default [Q] Xperia Z2 .402 firmware updates not showing in US?

Hi guys,

I was searching the web to see what the latest firmware is for the Xperia Z2, and it appears to be .402, though I also saw some mention of .438.

However, I'm in the US and am still sitting on .314. Sony PC Companion says I am up to date and does not detect any available updates.

Am I missing something, or is .314 really the latest available firmware version?
 
El.Guaje
Old
#2  
El.Guaje's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 98
Posts: 436
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Ho Chi Minh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anoxymoron View Post
Hi guys,

I was searching the web to see what the latest firmware is for the Xperia Z2, and it appears to be .402, though I also saw some mention of .438.

However, I'm in the US and am still sitting on .314. Sony PC Companion says I am up to date and does not detect any available updates.

Am I missing something, or is .314 really the latest available firmware version?
17.1.1.A.0.402 vs 17.1.2.A.0.314

17.1.1 vs 17.1.2

314 is the newest firmware.
The Following User Says Thank You to El.Guaje For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Anoxymoron
Old
#3  
Anoxymoron's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 7
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Saigon
Quote:
Originally Posted by El.Guaje View Post
17.1.1.A.0.402 vs 17.1.2.A.0.314

17.1.1 vs 17.1.2

314 is the newest firmware.
Ahhh, I wasn't reading the full build number -__-

Thank you sir. I feel dumb now.
 
Envious_Data
Old
#4  
Envious_Data's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 832
Posts: 2,137
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Imagination

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anoxymoron View Post
Ahhh, I wasn't reading the full build number -__-

Thank you sir. I feel dumb now.
https://ptcrb.com/vendor/complete/vi...?modelid=24754

top ones are newer ones, takes about a week to a month to show up to customers after being certified by ptcrb
this may be useful to you


Hi there

"Music Makes me forget the traumas that plague my mind. Music is the cure to a normaly unfixable problem"
-Nozomi Yamauchi

http://envious.host-my-rom.eu/
Credits to zantekk for the WebSpace


Deviant Art page
http://enviousdata.deviantart.com/
The Following User Says Thank You to Envious_Data For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
ferrojasaguilar
Old
#5  
Member
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 90
Join Date: Jan 2013
According to that page there's a 323 firmware...?
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes