Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Xperia Z2 won't turn on after most recent firmware update

OP chugmanxl

28th July 2014, 05:49 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
So I tried to update the firmware via PC Companion to the latest one. The phone (running with 98% battery) is already plugged in ready to be updated after the PC Companion downloaded the latest firmware. Suddenly, I received an error although I forgot what it is. When I looked at my phone, it's already off and when I tried to turn it on, nothing would happen. I unplugged it from the pc and tried to charge it via AC adapter and tried turning it all but still to no avail. The LED display shows a single red blinking light everytime you turn it on with the power button. The phone won't respond. I already tried hard reseting it, pushing the power button and the volume up all at the same time til it vibrates but nothing would happen. The phone hasn't been rooted or unlocked btw. How do I turn this on! It's so frustrating!
28th July 2014, 07:00 PM   |  #2  
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 83

457 posts
So, if your phone is charged, then try again repair with Pc Companion or flash stok FTF file from Flashtool with exactly firmware for your model of the phone.

Send from my Sony Xperia Z2
Last edited by Monipeev; 29th July 2014 at 05:00 AM.
29th July 2014, 01:32 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monipeev

So, if your phone is charged, then try again repair with Pc Companion or flash stok FTF file from Flashtool with exactly firmware for your model of the phone.

Send from my Sony Xperia Z2

Btw, the pc just keeps on giving the usb detected and then not detected sound over and over again. You still think it's still possible to do that?
29th July 2014, 03:53 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 403

864 posts
More
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1849170
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread