295 posts
Thanks Meter: 345

By rcstar6696, Senior Member on 30th August 2014, 02:22 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
11th August 2015, 01:09 PM |#231  
Flag Newtown
Thanks Meter: 2

More
nope, still no go, think ill swap this out for a normal cyanogenmod, i was using cyanogenmod before on my Z2 Tab and Z2 phone, but since installing Pac-Rom, both Tab and Phone seem to be fighting for WiFi access, i have them both assigned different IP's via the router config, but cant use one without the other losing WiFi connection

11th August 2015, 01:14 PM |#232  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kassel (Hessen)

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowManWales

nope, still no go, think ill swap this out for a normal cyanogenmod, i was using cyanogenmod before on my Z2 Tab and Z2 phone, but since installing Pac-Rom, both Tab and Phone seem to be fighting for WiFi access, i have them both assigned different IP's via the router config, but cant use one without the other losing WiFi connection

I think you got the mac adress bug the only way to fix it to flash stockrom via flashtool sorry this bug is not fixed since the beginning of lollipop. Both devices got the same mac adress you can change it manually if you want i can describe how

Which APP you are useing to check root ?? I had no problems with root in PAC rom
11th August 2015, 01:27 PM |#233  
Flag Newtown
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcstar6696

I think you got the mac adress bug the only way to fix it to flash stockrom via flashtool sorry this bug is not fixed since the beginning of lollipop. Both devices got the same mac adress you can change it manually if you want i can describe how

Which APP you are useing to check root ?? I had no problems with root in PAC rom

the MAC addresses were fine with cyanogenmod, i was using nightly builds when i did update

as for root, i am checking the settings> SuperSU (just above "About phone" and just above "About tablet" on my Z2 Tab), on my tablet i have root checker (Free Android Tools) installed
Last edited by SnowManWales; 11th August 2015 at 01:27 PM. Reason: spelling mistakes
11th August 2015, 01:32 PM |#234  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kassel (Hessen)

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowManWales

the MAC addresses were fine with cyanogenmod, i was using nightly builds when i did update

as for root, i am checking the settings> SuperSU (just above "About phone" and just above "About tablet" on my Z2 Tab), on my tablet i have root checker (Free Android Tools) installed

PAC has add root permission fully in their framework you don't have any point in settings
Download titanium backup and then you will See a notification about root and you will See this "#" on status bar

I know cm found a workaround for mac adresses but this is not working for PAC
12th August 2015, 11:32 AM |#235  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcstar6696

What are you mean with exchange support ?? I never Hear this before in PAC Rom

Here should be an exchange /active sync Option. I want to add my work E-Mail and calendar to this Rom but there is no Option for that.

And cant even find an "add calendar" Option for anything besides Google calendar

Sent from my Xperia Z2 using XDA Free mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1439375383605.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	40.2 KB
ID:	3436502  
12th August 2015, 10:29 PM |#236  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kassel (Hessen)

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyZaggi

Here should be an exchange /active sync Option. I want to add my work E-Mail and calendar to this Rom but there is no Option for that.

And cant even find an "add calendar" Option for anything besides Google calendar

Sent from my Xperia Z2 using XDA Free mobile app

I can find the a Option with exchange Here you See it
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-08-12-23-26-11.png
Views:	128
Size:	162.5 KB
ID:	3437032  
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread