FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[C6502][KERNEL][LP][10.6.A.0.454][ADVANCED STOCK WITH XZDRECOVERY 2.8.21](UB Only)

106 posts
Thanks Meter: 28

By Kr3i0s, Senior Member on 6th August 2015, 08:08 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi Guys,
I have made XZDual Recovery for our Xperia ZL C6502 using @[NUT]'s Kernel Builder.
Its stock LP Kernel from 10.6.A.0.454 fw. I have been using it for a few days now and have not faced any issues yet.
Only thing is NDRUtils dont work properly as it cannot detect XZDR.prop file.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kr3i0s For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Kr3i0s Ad-Free

6th August 2015, 10:33 AM |#2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Cyberspace and the Universe
Thanks Meter: 10,346

Donate to Me
More
Direct link download for the above mentioned file

If you have issues using NDRUtils, this is mostly caused by issues with your SDCard storage. Best is to create a backup and reformat using the ROM's facilities for that, then restore the contents and NDR Utils usually kicks in after that.

EDIT:

The quicklinks system to kernels seems to have died somewhere in the process of the last site updates... heh... I'll fix it soon.

EDIT 2:

QuickLink fixed...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to [NUT] For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift [NUT] Ad-Free
6th August 2015, 11:59 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [NUT]

Direct link download for the above mentioned file

If you have issues using NDRUtils, this is mostly caused by issues with your SDCard storage. Best is to create a backup and reformat using the ROM's facilities for that, then restore the contents and NDR Utils usually kicks in after that.

EDIT:

The quicklinks system to kernels seems to have died somewhere in the process of the last site updates... heh... I'll fix it soon.

@[NUT] thanks for the link, have been trying to get it uploaded but failing.
I noticed the NDRUtils issue after flashing LP 10.6.A.0.454 firmware via Flashtool and the XZDR flashable zip when trying to reboot using NDRUtils. No Ext SDCard in the phone and data and cache wiped by flashtool.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kr3i0s For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Kr3i0s Ad-Free
6th August 2015, 04:21 PM |#4  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Cyberspace and the Universe
Thanks Meter: 10,346

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kr3i0s

@[NUT] thanks for the link, have been trying to get it uploaded but failing.
I noticed the NDRUtils issue after flashing LP 10.6.A.0.454 firmware via Flashtool and the XZDR flashable zip when trying to reboot using NDRUtils. No Ext SDCard in the phone and data and cache wiped by flashtool.

Can you check 2 things for me?

NDRUtils needs root, is it allowed to use it? Can you confirm you allowed root access (to the app I mean!)?

Can you use a root explorer / es file explorer to check /cache if XZDualRecovery exists there?
The Following User Says Thank You to [NUT] For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift [NUT] Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
advanced stock kernel, xperia zl, xzdrecovery

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)