[Q] 3380mah replacement battery?

OP rcll

20th August 2014, 01:19 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

139 posts
More
Hey guys,

I really like the design of Xperia ZL but I read that the battery life is low. I do a lot of talking and gps, it would be nice to have the charge last a whole day without external battery bank.

There seems to be a 3380mah replacement battery for the Xperia Z: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/brand...760776632.html

Does anyone know if this can be used in the Xperia ZL? It looks almost the same as pictures of Xperia ZL battery in size. Maybe the battery dimensions fit and only the connector is different?

Can the connector from the existing Xperia ZL battery be removed and put onto this 3380mah Xperia Z battery? I am not an expert at soldering but maybe can do this job.

Any ideas or experience with this kind of idea please post!
20th August 2014, 10:38 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 33

158 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcll

Hey guys,

I really like the design of Xperia ZL but I read that the battery life is low. I do a lot of talking and gps, it would be nice to have the charge last a whole day without external battery bank.

There seems to be a 3380mah replacement battery for the Xperia Z: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/brand...760776632.html

Does anyone know if this can be used in the Xperia ZL? It looks almost the same as pictures of Xperia ZL battery in size. Maybe the battery dimensions fit and only the connector is different?

Can the connector from the existing Xperia ZL battery be removed and put onto this 3380mah Xperia Z battery? I am not an expert at soldering but maybe can do this job.

Any ideas or experience with this kind of idea please post!

No, different size battery and different connector location.

vs
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread