For Unlocked bootloader only.
for unlocking any xperia device bootloader, check this link.
- Sony Mobile Flasher by Androxyde
- C650x Superuser Mod
- Advanced stock kernel for KK 10.5.1.A.0.283
- Install all necessary drivers for xperia zl like flashtool drivers and adb drivers.
- Open "Sony mobile Flasher by Androxyde".
- Connect the device to the system using fastboot mode. For this, turn off the device and connect it to the system using USB cable while pressing the volume up button.
- Now in "Sony Mobile Flasher", click the flash button on the top left corner and select fastboot mode.
- Now click "Select kernal to flash" button.
- Next, browse for the "Advance_stock_kernel_for_KK_10.5.A.0.283" image file. For getting the image file, you need to extract the zip file you have downloaded.
- And now click OK. The flashing will be finished in seconds.
- Now you have a custom recovery for the Xperia ZL.
- Next, copy the "C6506_10.5.1.A.0.283_Superuser_Mod.zip" into your Xperia ZL and reboot the device to recovery.
- In recovery, Select the "Install" option and find the "C6506_10.5.1.A.0.283_Superuser_Mod.zip" file and flash it.
- Now reboot your device, And you are rooted!
If any problem occurs, ask me in the comment section.
If this post was helpful, don't forget to click the 'Thanks' button.