FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

[ROOT][LP][UB/LB] 1 Click Root for Xperia ZL Lollipop Locked/Unlocked Bootloader

64 posts
Thanks Meter: 7

By kyddox, Member on 15th June 2015, 04:03 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi, i have an Xperia ZL with Locked Bootloader and i tested it and it worked, no need to flash anything, just go in your mobile browser to https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B28...ew?usp=sharing, download and install the apk and run it, it will do allt he work for you, i have experienced some reboots but some minutes after my phone goes completly stable, it will install a task killer called kingmaster and the root manager called kinguser, you can uninstall kingroot and kingmaster and just need to keep kiguser, super user and super su doesn´t work but with kinguser installed i have completly root acces

UPDATE: In my first post i posted the direct link to download kingroot from its website, but it was downloading different versions and not all of them are working fine, so i uploaded the correcto version to my google drive, it works perfectly, the version 4.0 is in chinese and doesnt work, but version 4.1 is in english and works fine
Last edited by kyddox; 20th June 2015 at 06:51 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to kyddox For This Useful Post: [ View ]

16th June 2015, 01:52 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Can anybody else comment on this ? I've read shady details about kingroot from other threads but some of it may not be up to date.
16th June 2015, 03:18 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I think this method doesn't really works, Titanium backup don't get root access by example...
16th June 2015, 04:04 PM |#4  
Flag Mexico City
Thanks Meter: 29

More
You can indeed get root using this method, but will need to change it to SuperSU before attempting to use Titanium Backup.
16th June 2015, 04:26 PM |#5  
Flag La Serena
Thanks Meter: 23

More
I don't recommend it
16th June 2015, 08:38 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
can I unroot the phone afterward for warranty service?
17th June 2015, 04:47 AM |#7  
OP Member
Flag Mexico

Donate to Me
More
Why you dont recomed it Oliver?

Dandy, i have been using titanium backup perfectly with this root method, just open king user, revoque the root acces to titanium and open titanium again, it will prompt you for root acces and then it works perfectly

Dlslith, there is no need to change to supersu or super user, i think this cannot be done

Atisho, i dont know a method to unroot Xperia zl on android lollipop, but im interested too, i will be searching and trying
17th June 2015, 05:33 AM |#8  
Flag Mexico City
Thanks Meter: 29

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyddox

Dlslith, there is no need to change to supersu or super user, i think this cannot be done

Actually, there is a method right here: http://www.w0lfdroid.com/2015/05/How...perSU.html?m=1
I used it to change to SuperSU on my XZL 5.0.2

Sent from my C6506 using XDA Free mobile app
17th June 2015, 02:46 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
not recomment king root to cause error
17th June 2015, 08:49 PM |#10  
OP Member
Flag Mexico

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLSlith

Actually, there is a method right here: http://www.w0lfdroid.com/2015/05/How...perSU.html?m=1
I used it to change to SuperSU on my XZL 5.0.2

Sent from my C6506 using XDA Free mobile app

Thats interesting, but i really dont have a reason to change from kinguser to supersu, it is true that supersu is well known for all of us, but i have been using kingroot since june 13th and it have been working perfectly, but if you tell me the reason for make this change i will tahnk you

i am using Titanium backup, AdAway (from XDA) and Internet Speed Master (from XDA) and apparently everything is working fine
19th June 2015, 05:43 AM |#11  
Flag La Serena
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Didn't work for me, at least not all apps, even most of them didnt work

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)