Some of Our Favorite Features in Android 5.0 Lollipop

Android 5.0 Lollipop is the latest major revision to Google’s mobile operating … more

Sony SmartEyeglass SDK Developer Preview Released

A little over a month ago in Tokyo, Japan, Sony unveiled its new SmartEyeglasstechnology. … more

XDA and Leaseweb: Server Trial/Moto 360 Contest (Winners!)

About a month ago, we held a contest along with XDA’s host, Leaseweb, to … more

Updated Android Lollipop Preview Images – XDA TV

The Android Lollipop Preview Images are now available! That and much more news is … more

Post [Q] GUIDE Hard brick recovery for sony xperia ZL??

OP DaddyDark10

21st August 2014, 02:16 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hello, I hope I understand because I speak Spanish and is translated, I have a problem with my zl experia this brick the phone then turned the logo xperia appears and the screen unlock me is if l unlock the phone then restarts that happens to me with the 4.2.2 firmaware 4.3 can just go to notifications and from there in about 20 seconds to restart.
I've tried all methods with flashtool with pc companion, I have tried many firmware and not solved
My question is if there is a guide to the zl also there for xperia xperia z z1 ultra "[GUIDE] Ultra Z and Z1 HARD BRICK RECOVERY"
In advance thank you very much !!!
26th August 2014, 01:03 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 9

40 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyDark10

Hello, I hope I understand because I speak Spanish and is translated, I have a problem with my zl experia this brick the phone then turned the logo xperia appears and the screen unlock me is if l unlock the phone then restarts that happens to me with the 4.2.2 firmaware 4.3 can just go to notifications and from there in about 20 seconds to restart.
I've tried all methods with flashtool with pc companion, I have tried many firmware and not solved
My question is if there is a guide to the zl also there for xperia xperia z z1 ultra "[GUIDE] Ultra Z and Z1 HARD BRICK RECOVERY"
In advance thank you very much !!!

Hi

There is not hard and fast rule for hardbrick. You can follow the same method for all xperia phones.
Most of the times flashing the FTF including the kernal solves the problem
Since you are getting a SOny logo, then its a soft brick as for hardbrick you will not be able to turn on the phone even as if there is no life

You can try it
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1849170

Also knowing about Flashing FTF and softbrick

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2428319

If you wipe off everything from your phone, it would reboot normally like a new phone

Hope it helps
Regards
Hitesh
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread