Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,817 Members 54,029 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Cant access Recovery using Hardware keys Xperia ZL

Tip us?

midhunbhayi
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Smile Cant access Recovery using Hardware keys Xperia ZL

HI,
Can anyone help me to go to recovery using hardware keys(power button + Vol down or up). I am using Ultimate BlackXZL V2 Rom in Xperia ZL C6502 (India) . My bootloader is locked. Unlock allowed : Yes. Also Using latest SuperSu v1.99. Recovery used is latest XZL lockeddualrecovery2.7.145-BETA. So to load recovery i have to use any apps like rom manager. Because of this while flashing any ROMS, if any error comes am not able to load recovery, making me to flash the stock ftf which i created using flashtool. Please Help.

anagramgenius
Old
Thanks Meter 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by midhunbhayi View Post
HI,
Can anyone help me to go to recovery using hardware keys(power button + Vol down or up). I am using Ultimate BlackXZL V2 Rom in Xperia ZL C6502 (India) . My bootloader is locked. Unlock allowed : Yes. Also Using latest SuperSu v1.99. Recovery used is latest XZL lockeddualrecovery2.7.145-BETA. So to load recovery i have to use any apps like rom manager. Because of this while flashing any ROMS, if any error comes am not able to load recovery, making me to flash the stock ftf which i created using flashtool. Please Help.
you just have to use vol up or down and not (power button+Vol down or up)
Xperia ZL
The Following User Says Thank You to anagramgenius For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

midhunbhayi
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by anagramgenius View Post
you just have to use vol up or down and not (power button+Vol down or up)
Thanks for replying .. But I tried using Vol up or Down. Its not working. Its booting as normal not going to recovery

anagramgenius
Old
Thanks Meter 83
Quote:
Thanks for replying .. But I tried using Vol up or Down. Its not working. Its booting as normal not going to recovery
when you power on the device, you'll see green LED and the phone vibrates twice. then you have to press vol up for philz or vol down for twrp thrice.
Xperia ZL
The Following User Says Thank You to anagramgenius For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

midhunbhayi
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by anagramgenius View Post
when you power on the device, you'll see green LED and the phone vibrates twice. then you have to press vol up for philz or vol down for twrp thrice.
Thanks. it really worked. .

anagramgenius
Old
Thanks Meter 83
Quote:
Thanks. it really worked. .
anytime
Xperia ZL