Originally Posted by rjckE
Hello to all the community.
First of all, I am a total noob in the topic of cell phones and devices. I joined this forums to look for some help. I really don't know about the terminology of cell phones so please be patient with me
I think that my phone currently needs some kind of maintenance. Battery last less than a day and phone is a bit laggy. I currently have no root permissions on my phone (never tried to root it).
My phone information:
Android version: 4.4.2
Kernel: 3.4.0-perf-g32ce454 BuildUser@BuildHost #1 Wed Apr 9 16:52:42 2014
What should I do from the start? What can I do with my phone?
Thanks in advance.
Hello ricky ,
Your android version is Still 4.4.2 and see the problem of 4.4.2
and now if you Never WANT TO ROOT
. 1st You need a Program called "FLASHTOOL" http://www.mediafire.com/download/2u...1-windows.exe#
! Running on Windows 7 32/64-bit
2. download it and running as Administrator to Install it (if u windows 7) > DONE
3. Open Flashtool folder and search driver . open , and install it > done
4. Now , you must enable USB debugging . HOW ? go to Setting Phone > About Phone > Press 5x at build number > go to setting developers Option > turn On and Check the USB DEBUGING
5. Download the stock FTF ( ROM ) http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...india-t2879984
and after finished place it to Flashtool > Firmware folder
6. connect your xZL to your Laptop/PC and start Flashing . How ? Click Thunder Logo and Choose Flashmode > then Select the firmware has been downloaded earlier ( http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...india-t2879984
7. Follow The Instruction
8. done , your xZL has upgrade to Kitkat 4.4.4 based on .283 Firmware and feel the difference