Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Keep turning off on its own

OP lostseraph123

17th August 2014, 07:06 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
my xperia zl got repair using sony pc companion after it got a bootloop problem... and the pc companion fixed it and i can use my phone now but problem is my keep turning off on its own and wont turn on unless i plug it in a charger or on pc... every time i remove it from the charger.. a few seconds or minutes later it will just turn off on its own. I dont know what to do.. .i tried using the pc companion twice and try to repair the phone and it is still turn off on its own.
17th August 2014, 07:08 AM   |  #2  
Flag vidhya nagar
Thanks Meter: 113

796 posts
More
Try to use flash tool.if this doesn't help than
May be its battery problem.

Sent from my Xperia S using xda premium
17th August 2014, 07:47 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nisu4717

Try to use flash tool.if this doesn't help than
May be its battery problem.

i dont think its a battery problem because before the bootloop problem, i didnt have any problem with the battery.. the phone just got boot loop because i use ROOTGENUIS to root the phone.

then after i use the Sony PC companion to repair the phone, it succeed on repairing the boot loop problem but.. i notice after using the phone for a few minutes, it just turn off on its own.. so i try to turn it on but i wont turn on it just go on sony logo then turn off again, however if i plug it on a charger or on a pc.. it just turn on normally and like there's no problem.

pls help me.. im in deep problem.
17th August 2014, 11:07 AM   |  #4  
Flag Denpasar
Thanks Meter: 51

453 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostseraph123

i dont think its a battery problem because before the bootloop problem, i didnt have any problem with the battery.. the phone just got boot loop because i use ROOTGENUIS to root the phone.

then after i use the Sony PC companion to repair the phone, it succeed on repairing the boot loop problem but.. i notice after using the phone for a few minutes, it just turn off on its own.. so i try to turn it on but i wont turn on it just go on sony logo then turn off again, however if i plug it on a charger or on a pc.. it just turn on normally and like there's no problem.

rootgenius? Why you not using towel root?

Also,try to flash FTF file, maybe it helped...
If the problem still occured, try to send it back to sony... They will fix it..
Good luck mate!
17th August 2014, 11:15 AM   |  #5  
Flag vidhya nagar
Thanks Meter: 113

796 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostseraph123

To get root use doom lord's rootkit.
U haven't mentioned anything about root.that's y I said battery problem.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread