FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Sony Xperia ZL Genuine Battery?

14 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By patlip, Junior Member on 8th January 2016, 01:23 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hey guys can you send me link where I original Sony Xperia ZL battery is available. I buy a battery which was similar as original but its not working properly. It was available at Rs 600 at ebay. It charges quickly but drain very fast and at 60% it suddenly goes to 0% and switch off. Also during charging it goes 0 to 50% property then 90% suddenly. I think its fake. There are several battery available from Rs 500 to 2000 but I m not sure which one is original. Can any one share his experience regarding this.

9th January 2016, 07:45 PM |#2  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 649

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by patlip

Hey guys can you send me link where I original Sony Xperia ZL battery is available. I buy a battery which was similar as original but its not working properly. It was available at Rs 600 at ebay. It charges quickly but drain very fast and at 60% it suddenly goes to 0% and switch off. Also during charging it goes 0 to 50% property then 90% suddenly. I think its fake. There are several battery available from Rs 500 to 2000 but I m not sure which one is original. Can any one share his experience regarding this.

Firstly, there's no "Original" battery for Xperia ZL anywhere in India (If Sony service center's in India cannot manage to get one.. How can anyone expect to get it in other markets? ).
That being said you'll have to rely on non-oem batteries (will not be original...whatever their claim ).
I had replaced my battery with one of the battery I found at ebay.in by this seller Battery and Seller Info.....it's working fine uptill now for me .(may or may not work for you, don't blame me for anything )
Do keep in mind one more thing... Non-oem batteries will never last same as the original one did. If you're lucky enough the battery will be "just fine".
13th January 2016, 08:48 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Flag DEHRADUN-HARIDWAR

More
It shows product not available. Kindly send other link bro.thanks.
14th January 2016, 01:45 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
i recently switched to a polarcell which works very well. maybe consider one of those instead?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to swooc For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift swooc Ad-Free
14th January 2016, 08:40 AM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Flag DEHRADUN-HARIDWAR

More
Whats is polarcell? Link pls!
18th January 2016, 05:55 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
^yep that's the one.
26th January 2016, 09:08 AM |#8  
OP Junior Member
Flag DEHRADUN-HARIDWAR

More
In India any?
14th August 2016, 10:26 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Sadly nobody sells original batteries, and Chinese batteries are cheap but crap. Mine from Aliexpress never charges to 4.2 volts, instead it reaches 100 when voltage is 4.09 and then around 30% it drops dead. They of course advertise them as original
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)