FORUMS

[Q] Earphone Jack Problem

Thanks Meter: 0

By amal4201, Junior Member on 9th January 2015, 04:52 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
When i connect my earphones weird things start to happen. Sometimes phone doesn't recognize the earphones and shows the message. Sometimes it automatically opens up Google voice when i conncet the earphones. Sometimes the volume keys operate automatically. Sometimes there is no voice only instruments in songs. But when i press the earphones hard from the top. It works fine. I have tried different earphones, same problem. I have been using this phone for 8 months now. There were no such problems untill now.

12th January 2015, 05:03 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 85

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by amal4201

When i connect my earphones weird things start to happen. Sometimes phone doesn't recognize the earphones and shows the message. Sometimes it automatically opens up Google voice when i conncet the earphones. Sometimes the volume keys operate automatically. Sometimes there is no voice only instruments in songs. But when i press the earphones hard from the top. It works fine. I have tried different earphones, same problem. I have been using this phone for 8 months now. There were no such problems untill now.

may be going to service center is the only option left now.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread