Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,802,957 Members 38,855 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Bootloop can't even access through unlock screen

Tip us?

andrejd1
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Thumbs down Bootloop can't even access through unlock screen

Hi,
I have issue with my phone. I tried everything, reinstalling software, downgrade, everything. But my phone still bootlooping. It always boot to the blackscreen with software buttons then after few minutes it reboots and this cycle is repeated over and over...

sourabhp
Old
Thanks Meter 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrejd1 View Post
Hi,
I have issue with my phone. I tried everything, reinstalling software, downgrade, everything. But my phone still bootlooping. It always boot to the blackscreen with software buttons then after few minutes it reboots and this cycle is repeated over and over...
By any chance did you try to unlock the bootloader and lost TA partition and DRM keys? If yes , try to relock bootloader then flash ftf

andrejd1
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by sourabhp View Post
By any chance did you try to unlock the bootloader and lost TA partition and DRM keys? If yes , try to relock bootloader then flash ftf
ee, I never did that, but thanks anyway.

SirVer
Old
Thanks Meter 10
How did you try reinstalling? Use a .ftf with Androxyde's Flashtool, provided you're able to boot into flashmode (if you can't, sorry bro, you're screwed). Flash everything, but uncheck DATA in the Wipe section if you want to keep your files - you'll lose them otherwise (your apps are gone anyway). This should work, as I've bugged, bricked, and bootlooped my phone more times than I can count, and this has always worked. If it doesn't, then I don't think anything can help you.

Good luck.

andrejd1
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirVer View Post
How did you try reinstalling? Use a .ftf with Androxyde's Flashtool, provided you're able to boot into flashmode (if you can't, sorry bro, you're screwed). Flash everything, but uncheck DATA in the Wipe section if you want to keep your files - you'll lose them otherwise (your apps are gone anyway). This should work, as I've bugged, bricked, and bootlooped my phone more times than I can count, and this has always worked. If it doesn't, then I don't think anything can help you.

Good luck.
Unfortunely, nothing helps. Flashtool doesn't, SUS also nothing, I sent my phone to the servis.
Tags
bootloop