OP andrejd1

27th August 2014, 08:57 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Horní Slavkov
Thanks Meter: 2

23 posts
More
Hi,
I have issue with my phone. I tried everything, reinstalling software, downgrade, everything. But my phone still bootlooping. It always boot to the blackscreen with software buttons then after few minutes it reboots and this cycle is repeated over and over...
7th September 2014, 08:14 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 53

418 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrejd1

Hi,
I have issue with my phone. I tried everything, reinstalling software, downgrade, everything. But my phone still bootlooping. It always boot to the blackscreen with software buttons then after few minutes it reboots and this cycle is repeated over and over...

By any chance did you try to unlock the bootloader and lost TA partition and DRM keys? If yes , try to relock bootloader then flash ftf
7th September 2014, 09:28 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Horní Slavkov

23 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sourabhp

By any chance did you try to unlock the bootloader and lost TA partition and DRM keys? If yes , try to relock bootloader then flash ftf

ee, I never did that, but thanks anyway.
10th September 2014, 05:31 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 21

116 posts
More
How did you try reinstalling? Use a .ftf with Androxyde's Flashtool, provided you're able to boot into flashmode (if you can't, sorry bro, you're screwed). Flash everything, but uncheck DATA in the Wipe section if you want to keep your files - you'll lose them otherwise (your apps are gone anyway). This should work, as I've bugged, bricked, and bootlooped my phone more times than I can count, and this has always worked. If it doesn't, then I don't think anything can help you.

Good luck.
10th September 2014, 11:05 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Flag Horní Slavkov

23 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirVer

How did you try reinstalling? Use a .ftf with Androxyde's Flashtool, provided you're able to boot into flashmode (if you can't, sorry bro, you're screwed). Flash everything, but uncheck DATA in the Wipe section if you want to keep your files - you'll lose them otherwise (your apps are gone anyway). This should work, as I've bugged, bricked, and bootlooped my phone more times than I can count, and this has always worked. If it doesn't, then I don't think anything can help you.

Good luck.

Unfortunely, nothing helps. Flashtool doesn't, SUS also nothing, I sent my phone to the servis.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
bootloop
Previous Thread Next Thread