Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,687 Members 41,115 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

charging!

Tip us?

link_it
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default charging!

when i charge my zr, it show 90-91% then suddenly show 100%, battery full. how can i fix it???

nikhilkaushik
Old
Thanks Meter 60
Thumbs up Solution only if root and CWM installed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by link_it View Post
when i charge my zr, it show 90-91% then suddenly show 100%, battery full. how can i fix it???
If you are on root and have a recovery like CWM installed, then boot to recovery, then go to advanced and there must be an option to clear battery stats or something (I don't remember exactly :P). You must do this only when you have kept your phone switched off and then charged it to 100%. Then only do it, then it would clean the junk battery data and recalibrate battery.
If the same issue persists, "your battery may be faulty".
If you are not rooted, then I am sorry, I am not aware of any solution if there is any.

Press thanks if I helped.

link_it
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default not work

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikhilkaushik View Post
If you are on root and have a recovery like CWM installed, then boot to recovery, then go to advanced and there must be an option to clear battery stats or something (I don't remember exactly :P). You must do this only when you have kept your phone switched off and then charged it to 100%. Then only do it, then it would clean the junk battery data and recalibrate battery.
If the same issue persists, "your battery may be faulty".
If you are not rooted, then I am sorry, I am not aware of any solution if there is any.

Press thanks if I helped.
i have done that, but not work

nikhilkaushik
Old
Thanks Meter 60
Default Try this

Quote:
Originally Posted by link_it View Post
i have done that, but not work
Try killing your phone to dead battery 2-3 times and then full charge in one go and then repeat it
Last trick in my bag of tricks

bidzapfc
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Charge it through twrp/cwm. If not rooted, you could try getting into that *#*#menu thing and try those battery options, i think i saw something there that might help