Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,027 Members 47,829 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Install recovery on 4.4.2 rooted xperia zr

Tip us?

ayene
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Default Install recovery on 4.4.2 rooted xperia zr

I have xperia zr with 4.4.2 official rom that is rooted and it's bootloader is unlocked. I dont have rocovery. all of the recovery need to be flash with recovery!
just I found xzrecovery that when i press istall recovery said ''remount system fail'.
and ZR-lockeddualrecovery2.7.124-BETA.installer that i install from pc in debug mod. it need root . all instalation step seemed ok but steel no recovery.
how can i have a recovery?

sourabhp
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayene View Post
I have xperia zr with 4.4.2 official rom that is rooted and it's bootloader is unlocked. I dont have rocovery. all of the recovery need to be flash with recovery!
just I found xzrecovery that when i press istall recovery said ''remount system fail'.
and ZR-lockeddualrecovery2.7.124-BETA.installer that i install from pc in debug mod. it need root . all instalation step seemed ok but steel no recovery.
how can i have a recovery?
ZR-lockeddualrecovery2.7.124-BETA.installer is for locked bootloaders. read OP before doing anything otherwise you will brick your phone.
You can flash recovery kernel. see in dev forum

Dev patel
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default recovery

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourabhp View Post
ZR-lockeddualrecovery2.7.124-BETA.installer is for locked bootloaders. read OP before doing anything otherwise you will brick your phone.
You can flash recovery kernel. see in dev forum
my phone does not start in recovery mode...
so what can i do?my phone was flashed.and not installed any rom.