Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,027 Members 48,423 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

reject call with a message problem

Tip us?

xperia.zr
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default reject call with a message problem

when i'm pulling my phone from my pocket to answer a call,it touches my body and call is rejecting with a masage.So I desperately need to disable this function. any help?

il2stormo
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by xperia.zr View Post
when i'm pulling my phone from my pocket to answer a call,it touches my body and call is rejecting with a masage.So I desperately need to disable this function. any help?
The stock Dialer has the 'reply with message' option hard-coded, so there is no way you can enable or disable it using the settings menu, believe me, I tried.

The only workaround I found to this particular issue was installing a third party dialer app, then I used Titanium Backup to freeze the stock phone app. Finally, I set the app I installed previously as the new default app.

There's plenty of dialer apps in PlayStore, but you'll have to find the one that best suits your needs and preferences.

If the solution above doesn't match your needs, try installing the Tiny Call Confirm App. That should help a lot too.

I hope this helps you.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to il2stormo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ajeesh.m
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Even i had the same issue. Sometimes the phone sends reject messages to callers.
I installed "Gravity Screen" and it tool care of everything.
The Following User Says Thank You to ajeesh.m For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

anthonythangaraj
Old
Thanks Meter 103
Quote:
If you are rooted and knowledge in decompile & recompile you can check the thread.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2777494

(h) Disable Reject Call With Message Option

SSyar
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Check out this for Solution.,., its working for me superbly
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...67&postcount=1
K750 > K770 > G705 > XPERIA X10 > XPERIA neo > XPERIA S > XPERIA Z1 Compact {Stock-KK-0.757, Black, Rooted, Lock BL}
The Following User Says Thank You to SSyar For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]