No registration required

[Q] ZR > Bluetooth > MotherBoard Replaced > Again Bluetooth

OP S_Singh

18th August 2014, 08:18 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

5 posts
Hi Guys,

Its really frustrating and headache with ZR Bluetooth issues. I have posted the below on Sony official forum regarding the same issue.

I need your valuable advice. Please suggest asap, because Warrantee of my phone is lapsing in 10 Days.
Any Possible solution please:
Shall I try Custom rom?
Shall I give for again replacement?
Shall I downgrade Firmware?

Below is the stuff I posted on Sony Forum. It will give u clear idea.

Code:
I got my Phone's motherboard replaced (God knows with a new one or old) due to the issue of Bluetooth and Wi-Fi wasn't working.

First of all, Sony Authorized Customer Centers in India are handled by so illiterate people. They don't know how to handle customer. I donít know why they are always in hurry with listening properly to customer. 

So when I asked for the issue with Wi-Fi and explained her that this can work if I put pressure under NFC it can work. She wasn't at all interested to listen and told Motherboard will be changed. 

After 10 days they gave me a new set, I can clearly recognize it was a new out of the box.
So my Bluetooth worked for 10 mins and again its dead.. After two day it again worked 10 mins and again dead...
Wi-Fi is working fine....

So shall I again ask to replace it/motherboard replace/or fix or Whatever the **bleep** they want to do with it.

I feel its worldwide issue with this phone. How promising it will be that it will work even after going to them?

Sony Listen please:
Is it a s/w, driver, ROM issue?
If its S/W issue> release a statement that you can't solve the issue to your all customers and stop producing ZR units
Is it a H/w issue?
If its H/W issue> How WiFi and FM are working fine? Without a glitch?

Clear your thoughts in official statement.

For my phone warrantee is only 10 days to go and after this voila.
So please suggest shall I go with again one more replacement or the solution they will do. But I'm pretty much sure they don't know WHAT EXACTLY THE ISSUE is. Bunch of losers hired by Sony. 

And Sony: Lesson learnt.
I will even go for Nokia 1100(if it comes back: P) instead of going any phone with you. I have been frustrated a lot from your junk of electronic piece. 

If your authorized member can comment on this thread, a bit of hope to provide?

Thank You,
Urgent suggestions please.

Thank You,
20th August 2014, 11:02 AM   |  #2  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 66

171 posts
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by S_Singh

Hi Guys,

Its really frustrating and headache with ZR Bluetooth issues. I have posted the below on Sony official forum regarding the same issue.

I need your valuable advice. Please suggest asap, because Warrantee of my phone is lapsing in 10 Days.
Any Possible solution please:
Shall I try Custom rom?
Shall I give for again replacement?
Shall I downgrade Firmware?

Below is the stuff I posted on Sony Forum. It will give u clear idea.

Code:
I got my Phone's motherboard replaced (God knows with a new one or old) due to the issue of Bluetooth and Wi-Fi wasn't working.

First of all, Sony Authorized Customer Centers in India are handled by so illiterate people. They don't know how to handle customer. I donít know why they are always in hurry with listening properly to customer. 

So when I asked for the issue with Wi-Fi and explained her that this can work if I put pressure under NFC it can work. She wasn't at all interested to listen and told Motherboard will be changed. 

After 10 days they gave me a new set, I can clearly recognize it was a new out of the box.
So my Bluetooth worked for 10 mins and again its dead.. After two day it again worked 10 mins and again dead...
Wi-Fi is working fine....

So shall I again ask to replace it/motherboard replace/or fix or Whatever the **bleep** they want to do with it.

I feel its worldwide issue with this phone. How promising it will be that it will work even after going to them?

Sony Listen please:
Is it a s/w, driver, ROM issue?
If its S/W issue> release a statement that you can't solve the issue to your all customers and stop producing ZR units
Is it a H/w issue?
If its H/W issue> How WiFi and FM are working fine? Without a glitch?

Clear your thoughts in official statement.

For my phone warrantee is only 10 days to go and after this voila.
So please suggest shall I go with again one more replacement or the solution they will do. But I'm pretty much sure they don't know WHAT EXACTLY THE ISSUE is. Bunch of losers hired by Sony. 

And Sony: Lesson learnt.
I will even go for Nokia 1100(if it comes back: P) instead of going any phone with you. I have been frustrated a lot from your junk of electronic piece. 

If your authorized member can comment on this thread, a bit of hope to provide?

Thank You,
Urgent suggestions please.

Thank You,

I don't know whether this may sound new to you or not but Xperia ZR can not be repaired.... It can only be replaced with another Xperia ZR from the service center. If someone claims from the service center that they have changed the mother board of your phone then either they are lying or they haven't don **** to your phone. As this phone can only be opened in special environment. As once opened in normal environment, it loses the most important feature. It won't be waterproof anymore. I researched a lot before buying this phone. I have got my phone replaced already. And even my girl friend has this same phone. She also got it changed because of the same WiFi issue....

My suggestion to you would be, visit the service center away from your place. Do find the service center receipt from the last repairs as they may ask for records. Ask them to simply change it....

Relax bro. As I suspect, they didn't even open your phone and simply said they changed the mother board of your phone. This handset would be replaced with a new one.... Do write about your experience.... So that other people from India also get to know about it.... Wish you luck....
25th August 2014, 09:17 AM   |  #3  
Flag Kochi
Thanks Meter: 16

183 posts
More
Was living with the Bluetooth issue, postponing the resetting, which was reputed to solve it. 4 days back, got the wifi issue too. Factory reset did not help. Also noticed that sd card did not mount as mass storage device. Since the issue is almost a month after the 230 upgrade and the. 0.20 mb mystery upgrade, any chance that the issues are related to 230 firmware?

Have not yet triedmass storage mode after gactory reset,

Any body with wifi issues tried downgrading from 230? All my upgrades have been through OTA.

Sent from my C5502 using XDA Free mobile app
26th August 2014, 08:03 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 100

547 posts
MY Bluetooth dont work since a month... Been working on and off for 6 month...
Wifi had assox reject error for a few month but now its solved. Wifi works great, better reception than my xz1... Dunno wth is wrong with this phone, but bluetooth and wifi issue are unrelated.
26th August 2014, 05:30 PM   |  #5  
Flag Kochi
Thanks Meter: 16

183 posts
More
Found the right spot to excite Wifi works now. Bluetooth is still dead.

Update -- looking inside the backcover, there is a ridge running inside. Thinking of making a washer like round to maintain the pressure on the g spot. Any ideas?

Sent from my C5502 using XDA Free mobile app
Last edited by genieass; 16th September 2014 at 05:56 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread