[PORT][5.1.1]SlimLP(dogo)

Search This thread

Daedroza

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 16, 2014
github.com
For some it's working and for some it's bootloop. I don't know reason.
I will make a new port without having contents in /system
I hope it will solve problems for everyone.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SlimLP 5.1.1
    SlimRoms is a custom android operating system. The main goal is to offer users a slimmed down but still feature rich alternative to other android operating systems.
    The entire SlimTeam works together to bring you this tailor-made beauty straight from Android Open Source Project (AOSP) source code.
    SlimLP is currently in alpha/beta stage, some custom features are already in place, but much much more is planned for the future.
    <br>
    SlimLP is the project name for SlimRoms based on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop and offers the following original features:
    SlimLP Dialer
    A full replacement of the official Google closed source dialer with added features. - We've got you covered.
    Privacy guard
    Disable unnecessary permissions set by app developers. - Privacy is part of the experience.
    Slim Center [WIP]
    Downloads, contact information, system app removal. - More fun than you can shake a stick at.
    System-Wide Keyboard Controls
    Rotation, cursor control, optional emoticons..etc. - You'll be tapping away to your heart's content.
    Custom Shortcuts [WIP]
    Hardware keys, Navigation Ring, Navigation Bar, Lockscreen, Tiles, Notifications etc. - Customize it the way you like it.

DOWNLOAD
    ROM : STOPPED
    SlimGAPPS : XDA-SLIMGAPPS

STATUS
    ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: SlimRoms
    PORT STATUS:STOPPED
    Update test

Update TEST : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9yrk5QZnasia2FnZ25MMG1hNDg/view?usp=sharing
    Slim5.1.1
    5.1.1 ; test and tell me if any problems ; cheers!
    Camera Recording Fix added to main post
    Link : https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9yrk5QZnasib0FzQXRoTWJUTmc/edit?usp=docslist_api

Sent from my Xperia ZR using XDA Free mobile app
    I wish u all the best..take ur time..concentrate on ur exam..dont mind us..we'll wait patiently for u here in xda..no pressure ya..all the best and good luck my goodman..:)

can you please add cm12 theme engine in the rom?
    other than this nothing is left.

also slim_rom is stable than other ports

Surely in the next port it will be!