Ask a question

No registration required

Alphabetical list issue

OP terrorist96

5th July 2014, 11:21 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 40

237 posts
This is a small issue I've noticed. I have a module by the name of [KK] Translucent Recent. When in the modules list, it is listed at the bottom of my list. However, when in the download list, it's listed first (in the installed section). This is a small inconsistency problem that I noticed and thought I should point out. Being that this is low priority, I'll be happy if it gets fixed whenever the devs have some spare time. Thanks!
7th July 2014, 08:39 PM   |  #2  
Senior Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 14,980

2,383 posts
More
Thanks. I assume that's because the download list is sorted by SQLite, whereas the module list is sorted in Java. Not sure about the exact implementations or ways to change it... Maybe something that somebody else could look into?
The Following User Says Thank You to rovo89 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th July 2014, 11:34 PM   |  #3  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,406

1,824 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rovo89

Thanks. I assume that's because the download list is sorted by SQLite, whereas the module list is sorted in Java. Not sure about the exact implementations or ways to change it... Maybe something that somebody else could look into?

I just pushed a commit to fix this. The installed modules list now uses collation for sorting, fixing the [KK] entry and case (in)sensitivity as well.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tungstwenty For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th July 2014, 05:36 PM   |  #4  
Senior Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 14,980

2,383 posts
More
Cool, thanks! I didn't even know that the term "collation" exists outside of databases.
9th July 2014, 05:38 PM   |  #5  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,406

1,824 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rovo89

Cool, thanks! I didn't even know that the term "collation" exists outside of databases.

Neither did I
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread