Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,022 Members 52,776 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] ASUS ME302C problem

Tip us?

rovo89
Old
Senior Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 14,069
Quote:
Originally Posted by pit84 View Post
is a good idea manually remove app process.orig from system\bin?
or i remove app process and rename app process.orig to app process?
It's better if you install Xposed installer again and just hit "uninstall". That will make sure that don't forget an important step, such as assigning the correct permissions.
Tired of updating your mod for every new ROM release?
You want give users the possibility to combine different mods without creating tons of different files for all possible combinations?
Then have a look at my Xposed framework - modifications without APK changes!
The Following User Says Thank You to rovo89 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

pit84
Old
Thanks Meter 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by rovo89 View Post
It's better if you install Xposed installer again and just hit "uninstall". That will make sure that don't forget an important step, such as assigning the correct permissions.
i did it,thanks rovo
a little thing:in the application list of titanium backup, i find a name of one file cutted with a line called "hdcpfilealert.bin",i think is not present in the system,you know this file? is important for the system?
thanks for the answear and for your great work,expect a compatible version of xposed for memo pad fhd10 intel
bye
DeVicE:

nexus 7 grouper----paranoidandroid 4+ \ franco kernel
asus tf201----paranoidandroid 4+ by voyager2k
se xperia ray----cm11 by mikeioannina
motorola moto g----stock kk
BiG ThanKs To XDA AnD iTs DeveLoPerS FoR aLL ThiS kNowLeDGe

pit84
Old
(Last edited by pit84; 3rd June 2014 at 04:40 PM.)
Thanks Meter 40
Quote:
dear rovo
i'm sorry for all,because xposed 2.6 on memo pad me302c work great,just type the following command"echo 0x98 > /data/data/de.robv.android.xposed.installer/conf/jit_reset_offset" after xposed installation before reboot and all is ok.
A good number of modules works very good(gravitybox,appsetting etc.)is important read again and again the guide(for the noob like me).
Thanks again for all
pit84

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by miracle1973 View Post
ASUS ME302C 5.0.11 android 4.3

after installing the xposed framework 2.5.1, i was stuck in a bootloop, after recover ROM ME302C can use

i afraid to install xposed 2.5.1 ,think it's a not matching xposed , how to solve? 3Q!
download a terminal emulator from play store
install xposed 2.6(only 2.6 version,is important)but don't reboot,open a terminal and run this command:

su
echo 0x98 > /data/data/de.robv.android.xposed.installer/conf/jit_reset_offset

reboot
enjoy

guys!
xposed is amazing, 3 modules, gravitybox-app setting-app ops and in have all feature i want in one asus stock rom,amazing!! ROVO89 IS A GENIUS!!!
DeVicE:

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pit84 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Jepediah
Old
Thanks Meter 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by pit84 View Post
download a terminal emulator from play store
install xposed 2.6(only 2.6 version,is important)but don't reboot,open a terminal and run this command:
So with 2.6.1 it would not work with this offset?

pit84
Old
(Last edited by pit84; 5th June 2014 at 07:35 AM.)
Thanks Meter 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jepediah View Post
yes,work,sorry...
i have tested it with the same command without problems
DeVicE:

The Following User Says Thank You to pit84 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rovo89
Old
Senior Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 14,069
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jepediah View Post
It should work, and you don't need to execute the command again unless you have uninstalled the Xposed Installer app in between.
I should also note that offset 0x98 is not the correct offset for every ROM. In the worst case, you will be in a bootloop again or Xposed will not work correctly. Then just post your /system/lib/libdvm.so and I'll check for the correct offset.
Tired of updating your mod for every new ROM release?
You want give users the possibility to combine different mods without creating tons of different files for all possible combinations?
Then have a look at my Xposed framework - modifications without APK changes!
The Following User Says Thank You to rovo89 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Jepediah
Old
Thanks Meter 36
Quote:
It should work, and you don't need to execute the command again unless you have uninstalled the Xposed Installer app in between.
I should also note that offset 0x98 is not the correct offset for every ROM. In the worst case, you will be in a bootloop again or Xposed will not work correctly. Then just post your /system/lib/libdvm.so and I'll check for the correct offset.
Ok will give it a try. For the asus fhd 10 there are no custom ROM's available. So i think it should work with the rooted original v.5.0.17 i have installed on the tablet. Later will give a report and thanks for reply.

Gesendet von meinem ME302C mit Tapatalk

Jepediah
Old
Thanks Meter 36
Mission accomplished - xposed framework installed and some modules tested. Looking very good for now. Big thanks for development and support!

Gesendet von meinem ME302C mit Tapatalk